4: Park & Co

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

I got up from my desk and sped walk into Mrs. Park's office.

"I am re naming this building." She said.

"I'm-wow. Okay. What do you want to name it?"

"That's why I called you in here silly."

I chuckled nervously. "Right. But Mrs. Park, I'm not really good at this kind of stuff."

She had a thinking face on. "Maybe this can be a great challenge right? I also want to have a celebration to annouce the new building name. I'll have a list of people for you to invite okay?"

All I could do was nod. I couldn't say no to my boss.

I sat at my desk clueless. Not knowing what to do for the name.

I look around for inspiration. I search some up on the computer for inspiration. It took me a WHILE.

Park Co.

One had suddenly just popped in my mind. It was simple and wasn't hard to say. Plus... maybe she would like it? But something was missing.

I started to search for more. It took me a while until suddenly something came in mind.

Park & Co.

That sounded so right to me.

My phone then started to ring. It was Jaeseong's taekwondo class' number.

I picked up my phone. "Hello?"

"Y/n. When are you coming to pick up your son?"

I look at the time. Today was the first time I have been late to pick up Jaeseong from taekwondo class.

I knew picking a name was a bad idea.

"Oh my god. I'm coming. I'm coming." I started to pack my bag quick.

"Oh no rush Y/n, take your time. He's at my house." I then heard giggles in the background.

"Mr. Park! You lost!"

Him giggling made me feel less tensed and my heart softened.

"What is he doing?" I asked packing at a slower pace.

"He's playing this new video game with me that I bought yesterday. I figured out that we have a lot of things in common." He chuckled. "No no no! Jaeseong, you're really good at this." He chuckled again.

"I'm so sorry. I'm coming right away!"

I ended the call and headed to tell Mrs. Park that I was going home.

. . .

"Mommy!!!" Jaeseong ran up to me and I bended down.

"I'm so sorry baby. Mommy was just so into her work and everything." I kissed his forehead. "I heard you had fun with Mr. Park."

Jimin chuckled. "Call me Jimin. Mr. Park makes me sound so old."

"Mmh hmm! I played Zombies and Fighters! I always wanted that game mommy! It's so much fun. Mostly with Mr. Park!"

I smiled through everything as Jimin watched. "Was the zombies scary?"

"Nope! Two fighters were there to fight them!"

"I'm glad you both have fun."

"Can I come back tomorrow?"

I chuckled. "I don't know sweetie. Go wait over there for me okay?"

He nodded and went onto the sidewalk.

"Your son is a cute one. He's a lot of fun." Jimin chuckled and stood in the middle of the doorway.

I cleared my throat. "Thank you, for taking care of him."

"Y-Yeah. No problem."

We looked at each other again. For a long time. His plumped lips. His small nose. His eyes.

Snapping out of my day dreaming, I remembered, "There has to be some way I can repay you." I start to search my bag.

"No. It's okay. He can come again tomorrow if you're busy at work."

"Oh no. I don't want to bother you--"

"It's okay."

I smiled. "Thank you."

Jaeseong and I walked home.

<3
Okay so INTERESTING PARTS will come soon. I promise just look out for that party :]]

Promised Iman this chapter but I guess her time zone is like 5 hours away ...