7: Epiphany

"Hello!" I said taking off my shoes at the door

"Mommy!!" Jaeseong yelled running to the door. I bended down to hug him.

"How was today?" I walked to the kitchen and set my bags down on the counter.

"It was so fun!! I played Zombies and Fighters today too!!"

"Okay sweetie. Go play with your airplane. I have to talk to Jimin."

He nodded and ran to the couch. We both walked outside and I closed the door behind me.

"Jimin I uh..."

"What is it?"

"You don't remember me?"

"What are you talking about?" He tilted his head and smiled. I turned away.

"Don't give me that look."

His expression changed.

"You left me here. All alone, with my cousin."

"What are you talking about Y/n?"

"That necklace. You got it on June 6th. On our anniversary." I choked.

I looked up at him and his eyes were wide.

"Do you not have anything to say?"

His mouth was opened, almost stuttering to say anything.

"Y/n..."

"Don't." I crossed my arms and turned away.

"We need to talk please. Over dinner."

"I don't think-" I tried to refuse but I know Jimin. He wouldn't let me say no.

"Please Y/n. I need to explain."

I thought about it. "Fine. But what about Eunji?"

"Out with her sister tonight again."

. . .

I was getting ready for the dinner. Leggings and a blouse is what I wore. Nothing wow.

I walked outside and he was waiting in the car. While driving, it was silent. We didn't speak.

We arrived and stepped into the restaurant where the waiter got us to our seats.

Reserved already?

Once we ordered our food, he started the conversation.

"I'm sorry Y/n."

I scoffed. "Really? That's all you're gonna say to me? Leaving me for almost 6 years. Did you know how hard it was for me to forget you? Do you know how hard it was to raise Jaeseong all by myself?"

"J-Jaeseong? Is ours?"

I rolled my eyes, also trying to hold back my tears. "Jimin. You knew. You knew I was pregnant. My parents kicked me out. Don't you remember? You dug a deep hole into my heart that cannot be healed."

The waiter finally came with our food. We both thanked him and ate until we were finished.

I looked away. "I was about to fall for you twice." I mumbled but I'm sure he heard it.

I took a napkin and wiped my mouth for the second time.

"So why? Why did you go?"

"I didn't want to leave Y/n. Believe me. It was family business at the time."

I looked at him like he should be elaborating more about it.

"I can't tell you what it was."

Tears pricked my eyes. "Really? I deserve more explanation."

"I know."

"God. I can't believe I loved someone like you." I stood up and took out some money for my meal. The rest was tip and I left the restaurant.

Jimin's pov

I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath before paying the rest.

I drove home and entered the house where Eunji was sweeping the house.

"Hey babe." She said and kissed my cheek. "Where did you go?"

"Out with an old friend." I chuckled.

I kicked my shoes off and laid on the couch. Eunji came and sat down. She lifted my head up to put on her lap.

"What's wrong?"

I let out a sigh.

<3
well jimin. grrrrr ya girl got 2 chapters finished today, should i publish the other one later?