8: Pain

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

"What's wrong?"

I let out a sigh.

"Is it about us again? We talked about this many times already." She filled in. I faced a different way.

"I know baby. It's just-- this time is different."

"What can be so different? Aren't you happy?"

I looked back at her. "Yes I am. Sorry baby." I got up and gave her a kiss.

"Are you done cleaning? You want me to help?"

"No no. You look tired. Go get some rest. I'll be there in a bit."

. . .

The next morning I walked to Y/n's house and rang the doorbell. She opened it, wearing an apron and a house smelled like bacon.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hello." She replied dryly, sounding like she didn't want to talk to me. I cringed. I should've never came.

"Can I please re-introduce you to Eunji?" I pleaded.

Her eyes widened. "Are you crazy? So I can get fired and not have a job? You're out if your mind."

She was being rude. I mean, that is what I get right?

"I-I promise you Y/n, she's not like that."

"How do you know?" Her eyebrow raised.

"What has gotten into you? I remembered how sweet and kind you were, now you're like this."

"It's been 6 years Jimin." Tears started to form in her eyes. "3 years of torture, from wanting to forget you. The whole 6 years of raising a kid, by myself, and almost getting raped by my own cousin. Can you imagine what that's like? Don't expect to come back into my life again and everything will be fine." At this point, tears were dripping and it continued. I could tell she tried not to sniffle.

My hands turned into fists when I heard about her cousin. My blood boiled. "I-I..." No words left my mouth. Nothing could. I just stand there realizing all the pain she has gone through.

"Living at my aunts was like living in hell after you left because then my cousin would just come into my room knowing you weren't there with me. Touching me like some bastard he is."

I was angry. Though I'm married, I still cared for Y/n.

"Just let me do everything here and drop Jaeseong off to Bora. Then we can go, on one condition, you leave me the hell alone. I want nothing to do with you after this."

She closed the door.

. . .

The car ride to Park & Co was quiet. Going up the elevator was quiet until we reached Eunji's office.

"Hello Babe!" I called out.

She looked up. "Ah! What a surprise!"

"Sorry Eunji, I was late dropping Jaeseong off. He can be a lazy bug sometimes." Y/n chuckled nervously, and there goes the fake smile along with the lie she pulled off.

"Ah, no worries! Maybe you can go grab my coffee now actually!" Eunji replied.

"Actually, I need to re-introduce you to my ex." I blurted out.

Her face expression changed to a surprised one. "O-Oh. Oh?! You two--" She covered her mouth.

"Yes. Y/n is my ex. We actually caught up last night. Strange isn't it?" I chuckled nervously. My palms were sweaty.

"Well. It's nice to meet you again." She chuckled.

"Y-Yeah. It's strange how we just met." Y/n said, covering up the awkward conversation.

Everyone chuckled nervously and awkwardly at this point.

"I'm gonna let you both get back to work. See you lunch?" I kissed Eunji's forehead and she nodded then headed out letting out a sigh.

<3
Well... that was awkward AND i'm SOSO sorry about the cousin thing which is actually gross HA

happy new years everyone!!!!