Home

You guys end up placing third in the X Factor, your not happy but your happy with the memories and time you spent with the girls. Mani and Ally have become like parental figures to you, watching out for you and the other girls.
    Dinah is the best friend you always wanted, sharing secrets and attempting to sneak out of the X Factor house just to be stopped by a disappointed Ally standing in the hall pointing you back to your rooms.
    Lauren instantly took you under her wing, she is two years your senior and you look up to her like the older sister you never had. You end up sleeping in her beds most nights, crawling in when you are nervous for the upcoming week of competition for her to usher you under the covers and calm your worries.
    Camila is your person, you have a bond like no other and if you aren't in Laurens bed you can be found sprawled in Camilas, practically lying on her as she has a possessive arm wrapped around you. (She teases you for it the first night and as you attempt to move away she pulls you back on top of her with a low growl and a whisper in your ear that it doesn't mean she doesn't like it.) She's constantly checking up on you during the shows, even bringing you tea and medicine when you were sick that one week. Its to the point that every time she enters the room she is immediately by your side much to Laurens chagrin. They get along well but anytime you're brought up its cold stares, each wanting what they think is the best for you.

-------------------------------------------------------

   You arrive at the airport with tears in your eyes, sad to see everyone separating but they're short lasting, Simon and LA Reid have signed you to their record label and you will all be returning to LA in a month to begin recording. A group hug, promises to call and facetime each other are made then you all head for your separate gates.

   "Can I sit in the window seat pleeease Cam." You look up to her with puppy dog eyes.

    "I guess princess, but what am I gonna get in return?" She replies cheekly with a hint of a smirk.

   "Nothing." Lauren interjects, "your sitting next to me Y/N, Camz has the aisle and I'll be in the middle." She shoots Camila a warning look. "Are you excited to go home for a bit Y/NN?"

    You look down shifting you feet and you're dreading going back the home but you don't want to draw any attention to it. "Yeah I guess, want to stay with you guys though, gonna be weird not seeing you everyday, plus who's gonna help Cam get dressed everyday? We cant have her walking around in a bow bigger than her again."

    "Hey! That was a hundred percent the stylists idea not me!"

   "Surrre," you drawl out as you look up at her and stick out your tongue.

    Lauren glances down at you, "you sure your gonna be okay babe? My house is only like half hour away you know you can text me or any one of us if you need to."

    "Relax Lauren I've lived there for like ten years I'm going to be fine, chill."

    She ruffles your hair playfully, "Just worry about you babes that's all."

    "You can call me too princess," Camila adds.

    "You both need to chill," you say as you roll your eyes and start walking to the waiting area to board the plane attempting to ignore the sinking feeling in your stomach.

------------------------------------------------------

    You wake up slowly to hushed voices realizing you're on Cam's back being carried to the baggage pick up. You bury your head back into Cam's neck giving her light kisses under her jawline.

    "Oh some pequeños besos para mi?" Little kisses for me?

    You giggle wrapping your arms tighter around her, "Si," you are fluent in Spanish, one of the first foster parents you had taught you from a young age.