Little Lies

"I-I got into a fight that's all," you say, avoiding eye contact with Camila.

    "You got into a fight? Is that the truth Y/N?"

    "Yeah Cam, got into a fight," you mumble.

    She let out a long sigh as she rubbed her eyes with her hand, "and how did this happen?"

    "Jess and some of the boys had some liquor and we went out and drank it and got into a bit of an argument with some of the neighborhood boys." Its not technically a lie, as after going to stay with Jess and telling her what happened she stole some liquor and you guys ended up drinking with the boys on multiple occasions but you hadn't gotten your split lip from that, that's for sure.

    "You got drunk and ended up in a fight," Camila repeats slowly, she shakes her head. "I'm not sure if I believe you little one."

    "I don't care if you do! Its not a big deal so just drop it!" You say frustratedly, you just want to stop talking about it. You hated lying to Camila and all you want was to forget about what happened. You try to stand up and push past her but she stops you.

    "Sit down." She says in a deadly calm voice, "we are not finished discussing this, you don't get to ignore me for almost a month, come back with a split lip and a black eye and then be a brat when I'm trying to help."

You sit back down slowly. "M'sorry Cam I'm not trying to be rude I just don't wanna talk about it right now, please, m'tired."

Her eyes soften as she stands up and goes to lie down on the bed, pulling you on top of her. "You can rest now but we still need to talk about it baby, you cant go around getting in fights. Its not okay to hurt others and its definitely not okay to put yourself in harms way, okay?" You wiggle up her body, wrapping your arms around her shoulders as you nod in the crook of her neck.

"Missed you Cam."

"Missed you too baby," she squeezes you tighter, flush against her body, "no more ignoring me, I know you thought I would have been mad but it just made it worse, yeah?" You nod again not replying, you lift your head and look up into her chocolate eyes. She leans down and presses a light kiss on your nose causing you to giggle and blush. You crane your neck up repeating the action to her then pause, eyes flicking to her lips, you look up and see she noticed your action. You duck your head under her chin blushing, don't be stupid Y/N she doesn't like you like that.

    You're pulled out of your thoughts by loud knocking on door. "Open the fucking door!" Camila gently rolls you off her and swings open the door revealing a worried looking Lauren. She rushes over to you, cupping your uninjured cheek, "what the fuck happened!"

    You push her hand away. "Nothing Lo it was just a little fight."

    "A fucking fight? Why are you going around fighting people??"

    "She got drunk with her friends too." Camila adds, oh so helpfully butting in, you shoot her an angry look.

    "Who the fuck are you going around fighting and drinking with Y/N?"

    "Calm down Lo, its not a big deal."

    "Actually it is a big deal, first off it's a fight, its dangerous and secondly paparazzi could have seen, the press would have a field day!!" She says getting up off the bed and beginning to pace. "Who was it." You don't reply, just cross your arms, feeling thoroughly scolded. She stops pacing and gives you a pointed look.

    "It was Jess and her friends," Camila says from where she was leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

"Thank you fucking peanut gallery," you sneer at her.

"You are not to hang out with her anymore, she is bad news Y/N."

    Your mouth drops open, "no way you can't tell me what to do!"

    Lauren turns to Camila for help, "I agree with her Y/N, I don't think you should hang around her."

    You shake your head, "no no no no no, you don't get to tell me what to do, either of you!"

    "Look we can revisit this later but for now can you please just do as we ask." Lauren says trying to calm you down. "I know she's your bestfriend but if your going around getting in fights and drunk with her I don't think she's the best influence to have around."

    "Screw you both, I'll hang out with whoever I want." You say angrily as you start to get worked up again.

    Lauren looks at Camila, a silent conversation passing between them before she turns back to you. "We will discuss this later, okay? Just think about it." She turns and walks to the door, as she passes Camila she whispers something in her ear causing Camila to sigh and nod before closing the door behind her.

    "If she thinks you can convince me not to hang out with Jess you can both go fuck yourselves."

    Camilas eyes shoot up looking dangerously dark, "watch your mouth little one."

    "No! I don't care what either of you think!" You begin to get angrier, kicking your feet as frustrated tears begin to well up, stupid fucking Mr. Dellivoire. You're so pissed off, having to throw Jess under the bus for him and now they were telling you that you couldn't hang out with her, no way in hell. You reach for the pillow next to you and chuck it at Camila. "Fuck you get out of my room!"

    Camila strides across the room and pins your hands before you can reach for another. "If you are going to act like a child you will be treated as such. We are just trying to do what is best for you and getting angry and lashing out is only further proving that you need someone to help make these decisions for you."

   "No I don't im fine, I don't need anybody—" you try to say, a sob cutting you off.

"Shh baby, I know, its okay." She wipes the tears from your face and pulls you into her lap.

    "No you don't no one gets it and it hurts Cam, its hurts." You say, full on sobbing into her, clutching her shirt as she rubs your back slowly.

    "I'm trying to get it but you have to let me baby, I can't battle you on these things, you have to trust me, please."

    As you regain composure you mumble into her shirt, "please don't make me stop hanging out with Jess, please Cam."

    She sighs and continues to rub your back, "alright, but if anything like this happens again then that's it, okay baby? You are getting one more chance of but if it doesn't work Lo and I are stepping in."

You whine, shaking your head, "that's not fair, it was my fault not Jesses, you can't punish her for that."

She pushes your chin up, making you look into her eyes, "we aren't punishing her baby. But as I said, if this happens again you need to learn that your actions have consequences."

"Its not like I've never drank before Cam, its not a big deal and it wasn't even a fight." You insinuate, slightly hoping she would catch on.

She hesitates and looks at you before nodding slowly, "I know babe, I don't care if you drink moderately but if your letting it get to the point where these things are occurring then I am allowed to be concerned. We can protect and help you, but you have to let us. Maybe having a little bit of structure will feel good, yeah?"

"I'm not stopping hanging out with her but I promise I'll try to be better okay? But just for you Cam." You say as you toy with the hem of her shirt.

She smiles and rubs your cheekbone, her eyes burning with something you've never seen before, "that's all I want baby, just want you to be good for me."