Chapter 13: Fake Love

Hey, guys! Before you read this chapter, please check out the AMV I made on my channel.

Anyways, please read and review!

The Iron Country has never altered its own season and always snows throughout the decades. Never has it been spring, summer and fall. At that moment, the blonde-haired ninja was currently in meditation mode while he was sitting outside the wooden terrace.

"If I just keep on as I have been doing, I'm never going to find Sasuke. It's sennin mode that I need to use. First, I should work on extending how long I can hold it for," he said calmly to himself.

"Naruto! Come back inside already!" Yamato called out loud.

"Hm?" The blonde-haired ninja got startled when he sense a few presences of his friends waiting down on the ground. He quickly got up and made a slight approach.

"There you are! Finally!" Kiba exclaimed in relief.

"Sakura! Sai! Kiba, and Bushy-Brow!" Naruto said surprisingly, but solemnly.

"Why are you all here?" Kakashi asked in curiosity.

"Naruto... There's something we have to talk about. Something that you should know," the pink-haired kunoichi stated softly, much to his puzzlement.

During the day back in the summit, the Tsuchikage was asking for any volunteers, regards to leading the shinobi alliance.

"We need a qualified leader among us. Anyone want to take the opportunity?" Onoki asked, glancing around at the others.

"I think having Raikage take up the responsibility is the best option," Mifune suggested.

"Didn't you say that he was unqualified because of his emotional nature and reliance on strength?" Onoki reminded.

"There's no question when we consider that the 8-tails is still alive. Raikage is also more composed than he was earlier. What I said earlier was hasty... Please forgive me," Mifune uttered and continued on. "Also, as you all cooperated earlier, our counterattack was swift. Furthermore, the Eight-tails, which will be the key to success, can only be controlled by Raikage."

"Mizukage, Kazekage, are you two alright with that?" Onoki asked for reassurance.

"This is no time to be arguing here. I'll trust Raikage," Mei said concernedly.

"Let's entrust it to the Raikage," Gaara confirmed.

"Onoki of the Scales, as the only one who has fought with Madara, your information is indispensable," Raikage A stated grimly. "Cooperate with us!"

"You're talking down at me like you're giving orders, same as ever," Onoki pointed out.

"You don't have to believe in me. But at this rate, the shinobi world as we know it will end. We've got no choice to put aside our self-interest and cooperate!" Raikage lectured logically.

"It's better than losing the war, I suppose. Now what is your decision?" Onoki asked.

"Alright. If you all voted for me, then I guess I'll take this as a consideration," Raikage A nodded in understanding and agreement, much to everyone's gladness.

"The Shinobi Alliance is hereby formed! We've got to tell those damned fellas first, though," Onoki mentioned with a smirk.

"Right," they responded back in unison.

"Okay, okay. We should all start working, then," Kankuro called out confidently, whereas Remark nudged him on the shoulder to keep quiet.

"Shh. You are not the one to dictate, so let the leader do the talking, remember?" The ponytail-haired kunoichi clenched her teeth as she laughed nervously.