Chapter 4: In Search For Sasuke

Please read & review!

The newly formed Team Kakashi was proceeding onto their mission as they were traveling to the Tenchi Bridge. At that time, they decided to stop by where Sai has noticed that Naruto has been narrowing his eyes at him. He doesn't know why he was acting strange and suspicious towards him. 

"What is it?" The white-skinned ninja asked blankly. 

"Hmm... I guess they are a little alike, even their voices too," the blonde-haired ninja thought skeptically in mind.

"Please stop staring at me. Don't make me hit you," Sai replied directly. 

"Every damn thing you say just pisses me off more!" Naruto gritted his teeth in rage vehemently as he was clenching his fist tightly at him. 

"I don't have any malicious intentions towards you," Sai said lightly.

"LIAR!" The blonde-haired ninja growled.

"I'm just trying to put on that kind of attitude," the white-skinned ninja stated simply.

"AHA! So you are planning to do some shit. Why the hell are you here?! All you do is piss other people off!" Naruto ranted out.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Don't say anything like that in front of your captain, Naruto. Teamwork and cooperation are the most important things in a team. I thought Kakashi had already taught you that," Yamato explained and asks. "Someone like you in a team with him, just what is your problem?" 

"It's because he's not a member of Team Kakashi!!" Naruto pointed a finger at Sai on the right accusingly and pointed out. "The other member of Team Kakashi is Sasuke! This guy is just taking his place to fill the gap. I'll never consider someone like him as a team member!" 

Sai grinned with a smile and said. "Well, I'm glad you think of me that way. I wouldn't be likened to the weak shit-for-brains Orochimaru's clone who only cared about power and suddenly ran off to him, betraying the entire leaf village." 

Naruto glared at him and swore. "You bastard..."

As he was about to charge and attack him, Sakura gestured her left arm out to stop. 

"Truly, the important thing is teamwork. Sai, Naruto... Since he doesn't know you all well, he just said too much. I'm sorry. Please forgive Naruto," the pink-haired kunoichi said sincerely. 

"Sa-Sakura..." The blonde-haired ninja was loss at words. 

"Hmm. I'm glad that one of you is reasonable," Yamato sighed in relief.

"Think nothing of it," Sai said smiling. 

"Well, that's good," Sakura replied back with a light chuckle. 

Suddenly, she blow a huge punch against Sai's face that literally threw him off on the ground, much to Naruto and Yamato's shock. 

"On the other hand, you don't have to forgive me," Sakura reminded darkly. 

"Ah. You have completely fooled me there. That fake laugh before... I'm impressed," Sai said as he wiped off the blood from his mouth.

"Since you don't seem to know anything about our friend, don't talk about things that you have no idea of! If you bad-mouth Sasuke one more time, I won't hold back," Sakura threatened angrily in a warning. 

"Hehe... Gotcha. I won't say anything right in front of you. But you can use a fake smile, which I will gladly remember," Sai said amusingly. 

"Why are you still acting so cheerful? You've just been hit," Naruto pointed out.