Chapter 1: Oh, Sai...

Hey, guys. I'm back and I'm gonna keep writing and writing on until I reach the end of the GaaSaku story. I'm so excited to complete and bring this pairing to life.

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading and don't forget to review on this very short chapter! :)

"I've arranged it so that you've been assigned to Team Kakashi. Not just around the same age as Naruto Uzumaki. You're stronger than anyone in your generation in the village. More than anything, your artistic mind is simply amazing. From today until the mission is complete, your name is Sai," Danzo announced firmly while holding onto his cane. 

"I'm Sai..." the guy said to himself quietly.

"Don't use a fake smile like that in front of me," Danzo scolded. 

"I'm sorry... The manual said that the first way to appeal to someone is with a smiling face. I've practiced but I'm still unable to make these facial expressions," Sai noted lightly. 

"Alright. Now, do you understand what I've assigned you to do?" Danzo asked for reassurance. 

"Yes, sir," Sai nodded in certainty. 

Surely without a doubt, Sakura and Naruto will be surprised to see their newest member in their group as they are about to encounter what he truly is.

Gaara Sakura: Battle On The Summitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें