"This is completely different Louis, I've only been using painkillers more frequently for two weeks." He denies.

"And look at yourself." I look at him from head to toe again, "you're the worst you've ever been." I add.

"Louis," He rubs his eyes with a head shake, loosing patience it seemed. "Are you gonna help me or not? If you aren't going to give me anything then I'll go find someone who will." He gets demanding.

"Where's your kid?" I asked, realizing she wasn't with him.

"At Amelia's parents." He quickly answered.

"Jesus you went to Amelia's parents like this!" I said in shock, my jaw dropping.

"Yeah? So?" He doesn't see the problem, he's not seeing any of these problems.

"Mary didn't say anything?" I asked.

"I told her I was okay and she didn't need to worry, because she doesn't." He explains, actually tricking himself to believing he was right.

"Harry you need to go home and rest, seriously. If you keep going on like this then you're gonna fuck yourself so bad in the long run, and I know you know that." I warn in his best interest.

I was in his state once, and it sucked so I get it. But I never had a baby to take care of like him, I had no responsibilities. He wasn't thinking because all that was important to him was his getting his next high so he could escape his messy life. He needed to be set straight before he got himself killed or did something to Briar.

"I don't know why everyone is trying to tell me what to do. I am fine, I just need to numb some pain, you get it." He spills, trying to relate to me but I wasn't having it.

"Yeah Harry, for how long? Until Amelia wakes up? It doesn't work like that. You are addicted, I know this because you are normalizing your limitless surroundings. Do you honestly think this is all okay? You look like absolute hell and I'm sure you don't feel great either. Niall told me you can barely take care of Briar, is that normal to you? The Harry I know would've cherished her because she was not just your baby but Amel-"

"—I'm stopping you right fucking there Louis. I do cherish Briar and you know that. Don't try to bring up that when you don't actually know what's really happening." He muttered in threat, Niall warning me about how on edge he has been too with his anger.

"But I do know what's happening, and so does Niall. You are fucked out of your mind to try and cover up the fact Amelia isn't with you and you don't know if she'll ever come back. But you need to stop, you have a kid that isn't even a year old." I try to justify, hoping he will find reason in his eccentric mind. My eyes peer to the left, seeing Audrey standing there behind the door in front of the coat rack with arms crossed and a worried look on her face. She was hiding from Harry finding out she was here, but she was still here listening because she was concerned for him.

"Loui—"

"You are falling apart, and snorting oxy let alone anything isn't going to help you. You're gonna get screwed up even more." I spit.

"Louis ar—"

"Get your shit together before things get worse, and you know they can." I cut him off again.

"Louis!" He slams his hands against the open front door, rage filling his eyes as I can tell he's heard enough.

"You need to get it through your fucking head Harry! You've gone too far! It's rough without Amelia I know but for once I'm agreeing with Niall." I hoping these words will actually stick with him, Liam is already in rehab I don't need Harry dead too.