men and women

Chapter 4: Coria

She's sweet and tastes like roses, and even though I'm overly comfortable with the smell, it's still intoxicating and takes my breath away. She grinds her hips against mine, and I want to pull her closer and closer until I feel every part of her body against my fingertips.

"Pesky shirt," I whisper, sliding my hands under her bright red shirt. My fingers travel further and further until I feel the under strap of her bra. She pulls away from my lips, panting.

"Now is your time to say no," She says. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Do you?" I ask, and she answers with her lips. This is not the slow and damning night I had with Luther. This is hot and desperate and wanting. What we are doing is illegal, beyond so. Forbidden.

But I fucking love her.

I think this over and over again as her hands slide down my jeans. In turn, I tear her shirt away over her head, not caring where it lands. She pushes me further up the bed, allowing her to fully be on the sheets with me. I feel Elane unbutton my jeans, sliding them down my legs. She only has to break away once to get them off of my ankles, but comes right back to my mouth.

I reach behind my back, arching, and untie my corset. It comes undone easily, and when it comes off, my breath heaves with more lung capacity. I reach behind Elane, doing the same. While I do that, her leggings slide down her legs. I take the chance to finally feel her legs, bringing her up farther onto me. She sits hip level with me, feeling up my bra as I feel between her thighs. Her womanhood burns as I lightly feel against it. She gasps against my lips. I slide my fingers into her underwear, my fingers cold against hot skin, and she lifts away from me, gasping for breath. Her skin has a glimmer to it, both of us sweating.

I slide my fingers out, and she glances at me. "Do you have any protection?" I ask. She nods, quickly pausing to reach into her backpack. She pulls out a pair of latex gloves, lube, and something else that she places over my head before I can see it.

"Thank you for reminding me," She says, and I pull the glove over my left hand, opening the bottle of lube. I spread it across my fingers, and when I look back at Elane, her underwear has fallen down her legs, revealing a prize so well wanted from me.

My mouth forms the word beautiful, but my throat is too dry to say anything. Before I can begin to stare stupidly, my fingers begin to tease her hole. Her mouth opens, her face written with ecstasy. I slowly push in, her insides throbbing against the glove. She moans, a noise so beautiful I long to hear it again.

I pull out, but not all the way, running my absent hand up her thigh to her waist. I push in again, and my wish is granted. I go all the way in, and as her insides grow warmer and warmer with each thrust, along with the pulsing of her vagina, I feel my lower region grow hotter and begin to throb as well.

When I add another finger to the existing two, it doesn't take long for her to release. Not much comes out, and I'm able to gather it most in my hand, the rest getting on my underwear. I don't mind at all, I don't even find it gross.

I wrap the glove quickly with the clean one, and as soon as it drops to the ground, Elane grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine, and my eyes close with a sigh as she kisses me. I hear her grabbing something over my head, but I don't bother to look. Only when I hear the lube open do I open my eyes.

"You should've told me you had a strap-on," I say. "I would've used it on you." Elane pushes me further into the sheets, and I move easily. She kisses me again.

"I reserved this just for you," She responds. "I wanted something special for our first. You deserve it, love." She kisses me before I can protest about how she deserves it more, pulling down my underwear. The cold air hits my warm skin with a bite.