"...F-forgotten... What...?"

I feel him smirk beneath me. His slippery tongue thrusts speed up beyond human pace, flickering in hungry lightning flashes. I tangle his damp locks between my fingers with screwed-shut eyes.

"Oh my G-God..."

He grits his teeth and rubs me quickly until my eyes roll back and I release strained whines. Everything that spews out of me gets immediately swept up by Taehyung's heated tongue.

My burning body finally cools down as I recollect my breath. He crawls up on top of me and delivers kisses to my neck, letting his right hand stroke up and down my waist.

Breathing against the new bruise, he whispers, "You know I love you right?"

His pecks on my neck get more forceful. I perk a crooked grin and reach my arm out to palm Taehyung's bulge in his sweatpants, making him groan. I pull his neck closer and lock my lips with his.

His lips crack into a grin while he tugs on his belt.

"I promise not to be gentle—"

"Taehyung! Lilo! Get down here! You two better not be fucking!" Jungkook's voice crashes in, making us freeze with wide eyes.

"Welp, that's one way to ruin the mood." He sighs.

"What's this fascination of his lately?"

"I think he really wants that foursome. I don't know, he's weird."

The comment makes me chuckle before Taehyung is placing pepper kisses to my forehead. "I love you Li."

I stroke his cheek and whisper back, "I love you too baby."

Placing his fists beside my shoulders, he leans in to kiss my lips twice, then stares into my orbs with a serious expression...

"Then don't ask again."

"What?"

"I said let's go downstairs." He pats my thigh with a suddenly chirpy smile, "See what they want."

My brows frown in confusion while he grabs a t-shirt and exits.

".....Good talk."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌼

"What is it?" Taehyung asks.

"I thought maybe we should start today." Hoseok looks up from the papers. "You know, the new plan?"

"There's a new plan?" I question.

He ruffles his hair, "Hoseok and I came up with something more concrete the other day."

"Now you tell us." Jungkook sits down beside Winter with a whole carton of banana milk. I take a seat on the couch opposite. "Ok so spill, what was this new plan?"

"Well..." Taehyung exhales and takes a sheet from Hoseok. "I know someone who works at this address, they say that there's someone that'll be there tonight that can help us."