Shit, Maybe I Miss You

Summary: Louis goes to Harry's Philadelphia concert after their 3 long year break up.

Louis pov

Its been 3 years since Harry and I broke up. After the band ended I stalked Harry like a fan girl. I watched all his interviews, watched his new movie, cried when he decdied to cut his hair.

Niall was tired of me whining about Harry and just wanted us to get back together already.

"Louis" I broke out of thought to see Niall in front of me. I sighed regret giving him a key.

"What" He rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"You have any food?" I before I could respond he already opened the refrigerator.

He gasped "You have no food in here"

"And that's why you got your own house for" I said getting up heading over to the kitchen.

"How did you survive" He said still roaming around for food

"Take out" I remember when Harry use to make dinner evey Thursday.

"Thinking bout Harry aren't ya" I nodded thinking back to the song I wrote for Harry a year ago.

"You should go to one of his concerts"

"No, I'm sure Harry wouldn't want me there"

"How would you know. You guys broke up years ago. I'm sure he got over the fight you guys" He sat down next to me on the island (counter).

"But either way your going cause I brought you a ticket to his contract in Philadelphia" He said. My eyes widened.

"You what!"

"Listen I'm doing you a favor by getting you tickets. No maybe I wont have to hear you whine about him. See ya" He got up handed me the ticket before leaving.

Maybe I should go...

Time jump (day of the concert)

I was in Philadelphia in the vip section of the concert. I watched as Harry perform seeing him interact with our fans was one of the reasons why I love him. I see Harry running up the stairs and waved his hand tellling me to come down. I ran down to meet him, fans were screaming but I didnt care.

"Meet me backstage after the concert" He said then kissed my cheek before leaving. I ran back to my seat and had a big smile on my face throughout the rest of the concert.

After the concer was over. I'm sure I had concert depression. I walked backstage like Harry said. The security led me to Harry's dressing room.

"Hi" I spoke softly, he turns around in his chair and smiles. Which in course I returned.

"Niall told me you were coming" he stated. That fooking leprechaun.

"Oh" I said looking down at my feet.

"Okay this is just awkward. We werent like this before." He sighed.

"Listen, I regret us breaking up. I sorry for not realizing how much the babygate hurt you" My voice cracked.

"Its okay Lou" He said before cupping my face.

"I still love you. You know" He still loves me.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"Now kiss me you fool" He said bring back memories. I wasted no time in fulfilling his wants.

A/N: This is my first larry book so give me the benefit of the doubt