118. pick up lines

Today I was at my boyfriend Shawn's house. He was in a really goofy mood but I didn't mind because that's one of the things I fell in love with.

"Y/N baby are you from McDonald's because I'm lovin it." He says making me chuckle.

"Are we in that kind of mood?"

"I don't know what you are on about baby girl." He says smiling.

"I'm pretty sure you do."

"I don't think I do but I do have to ask are you from heaven because you are an angel."

"Oh wow these keep getting better and better."

"Are you a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"Can we please stop this Shawn."

"Stop what?"

"Oh I don't know what you are on about my dear Y/N." He says acting all innocent.

"You're not so innocent as people think you are Shawn."

"What can I say princess I like my pick up lines."

"I must say I haven't noticed."

"Oh really?"

"Yep really."

"Ok well let's watch a movie and cuddle because that's all I want at the moment. Cuddles with my girl."

"Aw you can be so cute sometimes."

"I know." He says flipping his non existent long hair over his shoulder.

I laugh and we get some snacks and cuddle on the couch. While watching the film I notice Shawn looking at me.

"Can i help you Mendes?"

"I don't know can you?"

"Why you staring at me?"

"What, can I not admire my girlfriend?"

"Yes but you are in one of your cheeky moods."

"Ok I was thinking about saying another pick up line but now I'm not so sure."

"Just say it you might as well you have said every other one on your mind."

"Ok I will." He gives me a smirk now.

"Well?"

"Ok, are you a mirror because I see myself in your pants."

"Oh my god Shawn!"

"What?"

"Nothing but I can make that come true." I say being the one smirking now.

"Really eh?"

"Yep I'm all your for the night."

"Well then let's get started." He said picking me up and carrying me upstairs.

That night was full of love making and all because of a pick up line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked this one I know it's not the best but hope you enjoyed thank you all for reading xx

Shawn Mendes imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें