74. request

A request for fianceeofshawnmendes hope you like it ❤❤❤

Today me and Shawn decided to have a romantic date. We decided not to go out somewhere fancy we decided it didn't really matter where we went or where we were as long as we were both together.

Either way we didn't mind, eachothers company was enough for us and just as romantic.

One problem I have in general though is that I have trust issues. Shawn knows that and so does my best friend Camila cabello. They both help me through these trust issues but I still can't help but think people are always lying.

I love Shawn to death and know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I still have issues but enough about that.

Our little date at home. Shawn lit some candles and put some rose petals out. It was quite romantic to say the least. We had some take out which was Chinese because we couldn't be bothered cooking plus it's a date so why should you have to cook?

We were just enjoying eachothers company so I decided to tell Shawn something. I am six weeks pregnant. I only found out yesterday. For the past two weeks I've been throwing up in the morning so I decided to book an appointment at the doctors I told them my symptoms and they suggested to get an ultrasound. I got tested and found out I was six weeks going on seven weeks pregnant.

"Shawn I have something to tell you."

"Ok Desiree. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah Shawn everything is alright. So you know how I've been throwing up in the mornings for the past two weeks?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I went doctors yesterday to find out what was wrong with me."

"Ok are you ok? Are you ill pookie?"

"No what I'm trying to say is Shawn. I'm pregnant."

"You are?" He asks excitedly.

"Yeah I am Shawn we are having a baby."

"Oh my god we are having a baby."

"Yes we are."

He pulls me onto his lap.

"How far along are you?"

"I am six weeks along."

"Oh my god. There is a little me and you in there." He says pointing at my stomach.

"Yeah there is and he or she is going to be the cutest child on the planet."

"Hell yeah they are." We then start laughing.

"I love you pookie." He says rubbing his nose against mine.

"I love you too shawnie."

With that he closes the gap between us and our lips connect. The kiss is slow and passionate.

We both pull away and cuddle up on the sofa. I'm lying inbetween his legs with my head rested on his chest.

We started off watching teen mom but then decided to watch web of lies.

This date couldn't have been more perfect.

Shawn kisses the top of my head and wraps his arms around me tighter but not so tight that it would hurt the baby.

We decided to call it a night because it's midnight. Shawn decides to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder and carry me up the stairs. I'm laughing all the way upstairs.

He throws me onto the bed. I start moving down the bed so I'm sat upright leaning against the headboard.

I start watching him and he notices and smirks at me. He slowly takes off his shirt and pulls his jeans down and puts on some pyjama pants. He keeps his shirt off.

He catches me staring.

"You like what you see Desiree?" He asks full well knowing I do.

"Yeah I do and you know that."

He climbs into bed next to me and we both lie down. We cuddle up to eachother and are facing eachother. 

"Goodnight Desiree."

"Goodnight Shawn."

Shawn leans down and kisses my stomach.

"Goodnight to our little one too."

Thank makes my heart burst. It was too cute.

He leans back up and we cuddle. He kisses me on the forehead and that's all I remember before falling asleep.

This has to be one of the best dates we have ever had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked this one hun. Thank you all for reading hope you enjoyed xx ❤❤