67. request

Here's another one for the amazing fianceeofshawnmendes hope you like it ❤❤

Me and Shawn were dancing our first dance as a newly wed couple. The song was so meaningful to us and I couldn't be more happier today. Me and Shawn were so in love and today just proved that.

We have everyone around us staring at us in happiness because we finally tied the knot and here we are at our wedding party having our first dance.

My arms were round his neck an his hands were around my wait and my body was pressed against his. The only gap between us was the small gap between our faces.

"I love you Emily Bearnice Forcey Mendes

"I love you Emily Bearnice Forcey Mendes."

"I love you too Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. "

With that he closes the gap between us and our lips touch ever so softly. The more we kissed the more hunger we felt for eachother.

I pull away and whisper in his ear.

"Later Shawn then we have all the time in the world to ourselves."

"Oh Mrs Mendes you are already being such a tease."

I smile at him and we carry on dancing till the end of the song.

A few hours later the wedding party is over and me and Shawn are on our way to our little home we rented out for the night.

We are about to go in the house when I hear Shawn say.

"No Mrs Mendes I have to take you into the house properly."

He picks me up bridal style and carries me into the house and carries me up straight to the bedroom.

We notice there is a bottle of wine in the room and open it. We both have a glass and then I decide to get changed into my pjs. I make sure to wear some sexy lingerie underneath my short pjs.

I come out and Shawn is in his pjs. He is sat at the edge of the new on his phone.

I take his phone and throw it on to the couch opposite and climb on top of his lap. I start kissing him and push him down onto the bed still kissing him. He flips us over so I'm underneath him and he takes control.

(Imagine what you wish)

Let's just say it was a very eventful night. We showed eachother how much we loved eachother and enjoyed eachother a company.

The next morning...

I wake up and see my handsome husband right by my side with his arms wrapped around my waist. I realise I'm not wearing anything and neither is he.

I reminisce on the night we just had and smile to myself.

I look back over to him and I see his lips parted slightly. I decide to lean over and I kiss him gently.