131. request

A request for fianceeofshawnmendes

Shawn's P.O.V

So today I'm at the studio with my best mate Charlie puth. We are making some music when my phone buzzes and I realise it's my wife Natasha. I grab my phone and open up the message.

Wifey 😍😘❤~ hey love I'm at work but I'll see you when I get home. Have fun making music my amazing rock star.  Love you loads my love xx ❤

I smile at that message it warms my heart so much. Charlie laughs at me.

"What's funny?"

"Its the fact that from that smile I can tell Natasha messaged you."

"You can?"

"Of course you could know she messages you from a mile off you really love her and that one little smile tells it all."

"Oh right well I'm just going to text her back and then we can get back in the booth."

"Alright man."

Me~ I love you too hun and I came wait to see you I love you so freaking much xx ❤

Wifey 😍😘❤~ yeah can't wait either also I have something to tell you and I'm scared to tell you but I know that you will love me no matter what xx

Me~ don't be scared to tell me anything and of course we can talk you never have to hide anything from me I love you I have to go but I will you later bye hun xx

Wifey 😍😘❤~ ok love I'll see you later bye xx

I put my phone down. I hope she's ok.

Natasha's P.O.V

I'm home now and waiting for Shawn and I'm scared to tell him something but I have to because we promised to tell eachother everything.

He comes in and gives me a kiss. We both sit down and he tells me to tell him what's on my mind. He grabs my hand and ruvs his thumb over it reassuring me that I'll be ok.

"Ok so lately I've been having trust issues. It's not that I don't trust you because I do. I just don't trust the girls with you. They are so much more beautiful then I am and you could leave me for one of them and I wouldn't blame you. I'm just insecure about these kinds of things."

Shawn's P.O.V

I can't believe that she feels this way.

"Baby trust me that would never happen ever. I love you and no one can ever replace you. There is a reason I put that ring on your finger and made you Natasha Bernice puth Mendes. I love you and it will always be you. I want to grow old and have kids with you. I love you and will never stop loving you. "

"I'm so sorry Shawn."

"Babe it's fine but come on let's just cuddle yeah?"

"Yeah."

I kiss her before we start cuddling.

I love her so so much. She falls asleep in my arms and she looks so cute and peacefully. I pick her up and carry her to bed. I place her in bed and climb in next to her. I place my arms around her and just admire her beauty.

She's my beautiful girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked it thank you all for reading xx