|\13/|

yoongi: what's going on? 

felix: our friend f-from america, s-she, l-left u-us. 

y/n: we have to go to- 

suddenly my phone started ringing. i quickly grabbed it and answered it. 

y/n: hello? 

???: are you ms. kim? 

y/n: yes, wh- 

???: before ms. y/f/l/n (your friends last name) passed, she wanted to send you a package. would you still like to receive it? 

y/n: y-yes.d-do you know what was in it? 

???: i do not ms. but she said to send it to 132 xxxx street seoul korea, correct? 

y/n: yes. t-thank- 

before i could answer the lady hung up. what could be in the package? i sighed and couldn't even lock my phone before i got another call. 

y/n: hello? 

???: y/n? h-have you heard a-about y/f/n? 

y/n: y-yes. i did. i-i'm planning on going back to america. are you guys planning something for her? 

???: yes we are. if you do come out here. plan on being here before the end out the week. okay? 

y/n: yes. i'll see you then. bye bye. 

i hung up after she said bye. i sighed and locked my phone. i looked at the boys, who looked curious. i'm going to america. but what about them? do i just leave them here? or they come with? pft they'd take up a whole plane. but it's not a bad idea? 

yugyeom: so? 

y/n: i have to be in america by the end of the week. 

the boys: were coming with.

y/n: i'll have to talk to her mom and ask if you guys can come. i know she'll allow felix, jisung, jeongin, chanbin, yugyeom and me. 

mark: yah! what about us! 

y/n: mark, you did some terrible unspeakable things to her. she's not going to let you go. but i'll call her and ask if i can take you guys. *point at bts and stray kids* and i guess i'll see what she says about you *points at got7* 

i picked up my phone, still having tears going down my face. i called y/f/ns mom again. she answered. and i asked her if all the boys could come. she said it was fine but mark needs to stay away from her. i told them all and went down stairs. 

*time skip* 

me and the guys were looking for enough plane tickets for all of us. we finally found the tickets but for different flights. 

flight A: 

jeongin me hoseok 

jisung felix bambam 

mark jackson yugyeom 

flight B: 

jb jr. young-jae 

changbin yoongi jimin 

tae jin jungkook 

joonie     x         x 

after we got out tickets. we all started packing. we all played music and it was actaully pretty fun packing with everyone. after a while i took a break. i layed down and ended up falling asleep. whoops. 

——————————— to be continued...❤️❤️