|\8/|

i woke up in a hospital room. i looked around but didn't see anyone there. i stared at the wall across the room when the doctor came. he smile at me and checked my temperature. 

dr.: hi y/n, i'm dr. Lee. you seemed to have passed out due to stress and lack of food. you need some rest. also a guy named yugyeom said he would be back with some food for you. 

he said. i thanked him. he bowed and left. soon after he left, gyeom and jeong-in came in. 

both: y/n~sssi your awake! 

i smiled at them. but i tried to wave but i was to weak to. i looked at them and just smiled. they handed me my food on the hospital tray. i started to eat it and it felt nice to eat. 

y/n: h-how long have i been here? 

jeong-in: two days. 

my eyes widened. how have i been here for 2 days? was i really that weak? i thought i was just fine the other morning? 

y/n: t-two days? w-what? 

they both chuckled. 

yugyeom: don't worry your awake now. we just need to figure out a way for you to gain your energy back. i mean look at you your all bones and skin love. 

i looked at my arm and sighed. he's right. for not eating for almost 2 weeks made me look like a freaking vampire. ugh i just want to be back to normal. 

y/n: is mark still here? 

yugyeom: yes, he came and visited you yesterday. he looked pretty upset about you being here. and how dead you looked. 

y/n: h-he did? o-oh. what about everyone else? 

???: we are here now! :) 

i looked at the door and saw 7 boys with smiles. i smiled back at them and continued eating. 

*few hours later* 

i have to stay in the hospital for another day. jeong-in stayed in the hospital with me so i wasn't lonely. i fell asleep a little bit ago, i guess while i was asleep the boys left. i didn't mind. they need to take care of themselves anyways. i felt bad for jeong-in cause he looked so uncomfortable on the couch. 

y/n: jeong? are you uncomfortable? you can come lay with me. there enough room. 

he looked at me with a "are you sure" face i nodded at him. i moved over so he could lay down. he grabbed some of the blanket making sure not to take any off of me. he layed down and fell asleep right away. i giggled and closed my eyes. 

*next morning.* 

i woke up to someone screaming in my room. 

???: WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS??! 

i opened my eyes. i lifted my head up and saw I.N and i were cuddling. i blushed and looked st the person screaming. 

y/n: can you please stop screaming? and plus he's just my friend and i didn't want him to be uncomfortable on the couch. okay? okay. 

???: yah! i.n get off the bed! pervert! 

he gave jeong a dirty look. it must have scared him because he jumped out of the bed. i looked at hoseok. why the shit is he overreacting? me and hoseok aren't even a thing? 

y/n: why are you overreacting? me and you aren't a thing so? 

hoseok: i know but random boys don't need to be touching you! 

y/n: boy, he isn't random! i've known him longer than i've known you! 

he has anger in his eyes. why in the world is he acting like this? 

hoseok: wh- 

y/n: why are acting like this?! can't you see. i'm in the hospital. not i'm the best condition and you act like this towards me? 

hoseok: it's because i like you y/n! can't you see that. 

y/n: h-huh?

hoseok: why can't you see i like you? are you blind?! 

y/n: yAh! shut up! i am not blind. 

i glared at him. he has the nerve to tell me i'm blind. tf? i looked at i.n who was looking at the floor nervously. i rolled my eyes and sighed. 

y/n: pft you really wanna act this way? fine. be this way. but i met you a few months ago. i've known him since i was in middle school! hoseok, please just stop act- 

before i could finish my vision went black again. 

—————————————— 

to be continued. i think i'll update like 2 more times today❤️😂