|\10/|

y/n p.o.v. 

but what happened to hoseok? i started to worry. what happened after i pasted out? did I.N. say something to him? i just off the couch and ran to the room I.N. was staying in. 

y/n: h-hey jeong? what happened to hoseok? 

jeong-in: i told him to leave the hospital, he was only stressing you out. that's why you pasted out. and i don't know where he went after. i didn't mean to be rude to him. it's just i hate seeing you upset. 

i nodded. not taking a second to answer him. i ran to my room. i grabbed my phone and called hoseok. he didn't answer. i called him a few more times no answer. i sighed. i took my phone and went down stairs. i went to the kitchen and got a glass of water to try and calm down. after a few minutes i decided to try again. i heard a phone go off in the room next to the kitchen. i walked to is and saw hoseoks phone on the bed. i grabbed it. my heart started beating fast when i saw what my names was on it. 

내 사랑하는 여인❤️ (my beloved y/n❤️)

he really does care about me. i feel tears going down my cheeks. i quickly wipe them away. i'm determined to find him. i run out of the room with both phones. i go upstairs and change into something warm. i put the phones in my jacket pocket. i run downstairs and grab my shoes. while i was putting on my shoes i heard yoongi coming down stairs. sadly he saw me. 

yoongi: uh were do you think your going at this late our? 

y/n: to find hoseok. 

yoongi: just go tomorrow morning, i'm sure- 

y/n: no! i can't wait until tomorrow. i have to go now! please let me go yoongi. please. 

he sighs, i know he doesn't want me out this late, but i have to what if something bad happened to him? he nods. 

yoongi: fine. but i'm going with you. 

y/n: no your not, this a fight i need to face alone. i have my phone so if anything happens i'll call you. okay? 

he nodded. i finished putting on my coat and said my goodbyes to yoongi. i heard him say to be safe before i walked out. yoongi told me he might be at a bar. i wales to the closest bar to my house. i asked the bartender is he had seen hoseok, he said no. i went to a few other bars but no luck. i went to another one. this was probably one of the biggest bars in seoul. 

y/n: e-excuse me? 

bartender: hello ma'am how may i help you? 

y/n: i was wondering if you have seen him *shows a picture of hoseok*? 

he nods and points behind me. 

bartender: he was over there a few minutes ago. he looked all sad and depressed. i think he left right before you showed up. he might be pretty drunk right now. he shouldn't be to far gone. 

i thanked him and ran out of the bar. he was right. he hadn't gone far at all. he was sitting on the ground at the building across the street. how did i not see him. i ran over to him and sat down next to him. 

hoseok: y/n. is that you? 

y/n: yes hobi~ 

he looked at you. he looked like he had been crying for hours. he had dark circles under his eyes. you could smell the alcohol in his breath. for sure he was drunk. 

hoseok: y/n, why ar- 

y/n: hoseok. i like you. 

his eyes went wide. he looked as if he was going to cry again. 

y/n: come on, let's get you home. and we will get you cleaned up. 

he nodded. i stood up then helped him get up. i felt terrible. i did this to him. he shouldn't feel this way because of me. i had to help him balance the whole way home, but it was worth it. i found him and he's going to be better. we finally arrived at my house an hour later. we may have had to stop a few times for him to throw up. when we got home it was already 4 A.M. yoongi was on the couch, i assume waiting for me to get home? right when we got home, hoseok passed out on the couch. 

yoongi: aish, what happened to him? 

i sighed. well i hpguess i have some stuff to tell yoongi. 

y/n: it's a long story. i'll tell you later. i'm going to bed bye bye. 

—————————————— 

to be continued ❤️