|\6/|

y/n p.o.v. 

i woke up with no one in my room. i sighed. today is going to be different. i'm not going to let him ruin my time anymore. i thought as i got out of my bed. i went to my bathroom and took a shower. 

*15 minutes later* 

i got out of the shower and wore this: 

hair: 

with no makeup cause that's to much work

with no makeup cause that's to much work. hehe. after i got ready i went downstairs to the kitchen. i regret going in there. 

???: oh.. hi y/n? i wasn't expecting you to come out of your room today.

y/n: *whispers* asshat. 

???: huh? what was that? 

y/n: nothing mark. 

mark: mhm i see. what finally made you come out of your room? 

y/n: yoongi and his friends. 

yoongi: ah y/n, your finally out of your room! i'm so happy! you look adorable today! 

i laughed and thanked him. 

y/n: unlike my biological brother who didn't care and left me up there. pft but whatever, i'm happy right now and i'm not going to let that get ruined. yoongi,where's hoseok? 

yoongi: he is upstairs with joonie and tae. why? 

y/n: thanks, i need to talk to him.

i walked away from the stressful scene. i went upstairs to yoongis room and saw namjoon and tae. ugh where hobi. joonie looked at me and tae waved without facing me. i sighed and was about to walked out when someone grabbed my hand. 

y/n: Y- 

hoseok: shh, you were looking for me? 

i nodded still a bit shocked. 

hoseok: yes wha- 

before he could finish i kissed him. shit. i don't know what got into me. i just wanted to kiss his lips. he was jungshOok. he soon kissed me back. after a minute a parted the kiss and looked at him. 

y/n: sorry i wasn't thinking clearly. 

hoseok: pft sh dont lieㅋㅋ. i know you like meeee. 

i blushes at his words. i mean hes not wrong. but i just want to give it a few months before anything serious really happens. 

y/n: i mean.. your not wrong- 

hoseok: i know i'm not.  we need to spend more time together. okay? 

petty bish. jkjk 

y/n: okay, i'm good with that. 

he pulled me into a tight hug and then walked away right after. i was left there blushing like crazy. aish, pabo. i smiled as i walked down the stairs into the kitchen. and of course mark was still there. i rolled my eyes as i got my favorite drink out of the fridge. and was about to walk out but he grabbed my wrist. 

y/n: what do yo- 

he cut me off by kissing me, i pushed him away and ran to my room, slamming the door and locking it. i screamed and jumped on my bed. 

i heard knocking on my door, but i really don't wanna answer them. 

did he really just kiss me?... 

—————————————————— 

to be continued. i'll probably update like 3 times today on this story because i'm bored and school got canceled again :) so yeahhh haha.