|\9/|

hoseok p.o.v. 

y/n: pft you really wanna act this way? fine. be this way. but i met you a few months ago. i've known him since i was in middle school! hoseok, please just stop act-

before she could finish she blacked out again. 

hoseok: Y/N!!

i ran over to her, i grabbed her hand. ugh this is all my fault. maybe if i hadn't yelled at their she would still be awake.

jeong-in: this is all your fault! she was supposed to get discharged today! but no you have to put more stress on her! leave! now! 

i looked at him. he's right. it's all my fault. i stressed her out more. she would be perfectly fine if i just came and asked her how she was or even told her everything would have been okay. but no. i just had to stress her out more. i sighed. i stood up. 

hoseok: i'm sorry y/n.. 

i walked out with tears in my eyes. maybe it's better it i just don't come around her anymore... 

y/n p.o.v. 

i woke up with yoongi, yugyeom, felix, mark, and jeong-in there. i tried to sit up but before i could yugyeom stopped me. 

yugyeom: you've been under to much pressure. stay laying down. 

i did as told and stared at the ceiling. 

y/n: how long have i been passed out? 

jeong-in: about 7 hours. 

i sighed and closed my eyes again. 

felix: don't be upset, the doctor said you get discharged at 12 A.M. 

i nodded. wait. felix and mark are here. i quickly open my eyes. 

y/n: w-what are mark and felix doing h-here. 

yoongi: y/n don't think about it. you'll get to stressed again and be in here longer. they just wanted to come and make sure your okay. 

i nodded and closed my eyes again. i soon fell asleep peacefully and woke up when it was time to get discharged. 

*time skip* 

i've been home for about an hour now. i'm eating some soup that jin made me. i was sitting on the couch when felix came and sat next to me. 

felix: i'm sorry about what happened a few days ago. i'm really sorry. 

i looked at him. i'm a bit confused cause he never really apologizes. 

y/n: it's okay. i was doing it to myself anyways. not your fault. 

i smiled at him. even though i'm still scared of him, i just got to pretend nothing happened to us. everything will be okay. but what happened to hoseok? 

—————————————— 

to be continued ❤️❤️