|\5/|

the next few days went like this: 

1) woke up

2) got ready and immediately left the house

3) avoiding my brothers friends (who were still there) 

4) staying in my room with no physical or social connection to the world at all. 

this is all happening because i'm going threw my breakup again. having mark here made me realize how much i actually liked him. and how much it hurt to have him leave me like that. i can't believe i'm still not over him. 

i was deep in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door. i didn't care how i looked because i assumed it was my mom. but noOoo it had to be one of the like 20 boys in this damn house. 

y/n: come in! 

the door opened and a males voice appeared. i slightly started crying when a boy came in. 

y/n: ughh i thought you were my mom! goooo awayyyyyy~ 

wow i sound like a baby. 

???: well me and the boys haven't seen you the past few days and you haven't came out of your room to eat so we wanted to bring you this stuff. 

i opened my eyes to see 7 boys standing there. my step brother and his friends. i smiled at them trying not to make it obvious. i reached my hand to my nightstand to grab a hair tie but sadly there wasn't any there. i whined and threw whatever was in my hand across the room. 

yoongi: we got you chocolate, and kimchi and a few teddy bears. and a few other things we thought you might like. 

i smiled at them and then sighed. 

y/n: thank you guys. but i'm not in the mood to ea- 

jin: shut it! you haven't eaten in a week and a half. are you trying to die?! now gyeom told us why you've been in hibernation. but it's not going to be happening anymore. we care about you, and just because some stupid boy is here that thinks he can just dumb you, doesn't mean you can die on us. got it? okay good. now i'm going to make the kimchi for you. you guys give her the stuff we got her. okay? okay bye now i'll be back soon. 

he walked then walked straight back in my room. 

jin: whoop forgot the kimchi hehe. 

he grabbed the bag that had the kimchi in it and walked back out. i slightly laughed at his stupidity and then yoongi came and sat on my bed handing me a bag. 

yoongi: this is from all of us. 

i looked in the bag and saw chocolate and a small plush 

i smiled and thanked them. i grabbed the plushie and chocolate and threw the bag somewhere in the floor not caring. i snuggled the bear and ate a piece of my chocolate. the rest of the boys came and jumped on my bed. they were all trying to get comfy on my queen sized bed. when we all got comfy, they asked me to turn on a movie. i grabbed my remote and turned on whatever movie they wanted. i felt happy again being around them all. 

soon jin walked in with my food. he handed it to me, and to be honest i was really hungry. i started eating like i've never ate in my life. they all watched me eat it within 2 minutes. they all got wide eyes and i smiled. i put my bowl on my bed table and watched the movie. 

jin: "not in the mood to eat" my ass. 

jk, jm, v: HYUNG! 

jin laughed and sat on the floor of my bed where yoongi was. hoseok was beside me. jimin was next to him. then jk tae and joonie were at the end of the bed. i was close to falling asleep, so i put my head on hoseoks shoulder without knowing and fell fast asleep. 

hoseok p.o.v.

i was watching the movie, when i felt a head on my shoulder. i look and saw a sleeping y/n. awe she's so adorable. i thought and continued watching the movie. without realizing it i fell asleep with my head on hers. i could smell her perfume and feel her soft skin on her arms. she doesn't deserve to be hurting all because of that dick, mark. 

————————————————

sorry i haven't updated on this story for a while. hope you like this story. ❤️❤️❤️🥰 sorry it's short too🥺❤️