|\12/|

[TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE SKIP IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY, ALSO I DONT MEAN TO  OFFEND ANONE THATS HAS DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, EATING DISORDERS OR ANTHING. IM SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU] 

i showed him my phone screen and he gasped. it was a message from my friend, y/f/n. (y/f/n: your friends name) more like a.. triggering letter and picture. it was like a suicide note, with something carved in her wrist. i couldn't quite make out what it said. i read the message. it read: 

Dear Y/n, 

i'm sorry, put i had to do this. everything in my life was going wrong. i couldn't tell anyone about this, because they would all say "it will get better soon" and "it's going to be okay" but i waited and waited, nothing ever got better. and i can't keep waiting. i just want to be happy. and i think i and the rest of the world would be happy without me. 

i'm sorry, you were the only one that cared about me. it's probably to early in the morning in korea for you to receive this. but i hope you understand. please don't try to stop me. and by the time you most likely see this, i'll be gone by that time. i'm so sorry y/n. 

love, 

                y/f/n. 

without realizing it i had tears fowling down my face. i fell to the ground. how could she do this to me. i didn't even realize the boys were talking to me. i looked at them and laughed. 

y/n: i guess i'm that easy to leave. 

i shook my head in disbelief. they looked at me confused. yugyeom grabbed my phone and read the message. his eyes widened. 

yugyeom: sh-she left? just like that?  

y/n: y-yes, i didn't even get to tell her a proper goodbye. gyeom, unnie is gone. 

he got done beside me and pulled me into a hug. he stroked my back trying to comfort me. 

yugyeom: i know, i know. we'll figure it out. 

i hugged him tight and we stayed like that for a little while. then we heard a couch. 

felix: d-did y/f/n... 

yugyeom nodded. 

yoongi: what's going on? 

————————————————— 

to be continued 

i'm sorry if i offended anyone =(