Chapter Four "Lord help Me"

I got in line for lunch, almost drooling when I saw the salad selection. I piled on the greens and the olives. when I sat down I got strange looks from Angus and Sora.

                  "What? I like olives."I told them and they shrugged. I was eating my salad when I felt a presence behind me. I looked up at Angus's expression and guessed who it was. I sighed and asked myself why God decided to torture me today as Waneta sat down. Waneta glanced at my olive salad and grinned.

                  "Don't you think that you have enough olives?" He asked me and I glared at him.

                  "No, I would've gotten more but I wanted to make sure that what I had gotten was okay" I told him and laughed when he blanched. I chuckled at all their expressions and continued to eat my olives. We sat in silence for a few minutes with Waneta sitting next to me and Sora sitting next to Angus. An evil idea popped into my head and I kicked out my leg quickly to hit the chair. I watched as the chair tipped backwards and Waneta spilled out on the floor. We started laughing at Waneta's shocked look.

                  "That was mean" Sora gasped between her giggles, I snorted during mine.

                  "I am evil" I put my forefingers beside my temples in the classic devil impersonation. Sora went nuts. She fell off her chair which just made it worse Waneta stood, fixed his chair and sat back down. He was chuckling at Sora's antics. I threw away my salad (without the olives) and went back to Sora. I managed to get her her up and moving.

                  "Bye, I gotta get her to her next class so she isn't late." I told the boys and they waved as I dragged her out of the cafeteria.

                                            ***Waneta's P.O.V***

     I watched Lalasa drag Sora with her out of the cafeteria.

                  "So you finally found your mate. Congrats." Angus congratulated me and I nodded my acceptance.

                  "You too." Angus smiled at me.

                  "Come, let's get to the office to get our new schedules." we walked out of the cafeteria and sprinted the distance to the office. Angus opened the door and we went in. Mrs. Smith looked up and smiled.

                  "Can I help you boys?" She asked and we nodded.

              "We need to switch classes to our mates'. Their names are Lalasa Aiden and Sora Navekki" Angus told her and she nodded, with her eyes glued to her computer.

                  "There you go" said Mrs. Smith hitting one last button on the keyboard. The printer across the room beeped and started printing. We picked up our new schedules and walked out. I glanced over my schedule and noticed that I had gym this period and Mythology the next one, strange coincidence. I nodded my goodbye to Angus and ran to the gym. I got a big surprise when I walked in.