T H I R T Y- S E V E N

- Tyquian Bowman -

"Fuck you mean they might not be mines?"I asked confused

"Well, Myles looks a little like Omarion's so-"

"Mayne is you serious? I lost my girl because of yo ass, I lost time in the studio for five months to take care of yo ass and wasted another three with kids dat might not belong to me? Ari is you serious folk?" I said in disbelief.

"Quan I'm just not su-"

"Figure that shit out cause if I find out they not mine..... You betta pray them kids is mine that's all Imma say," I warned her and hung up and threw my phone cussing as Kentrell smoked a cigarette.

"Guess they both some hoes," He chuckled dragging his cigarette.

"At least Chloe a responsible one," I laughed.

"Check dis out... So her lil sugar daddy boyfriend whatever wanna get ha ass pregnant right?" He laughed.

"Damn that's a big ass meal ticket for her huh?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah,but check dis out. He don't like me, and he gone get real sick with dis one cause I ain't pull out," He laughed.

My eyes grew big, now I ain't like Chloe sick ass what so ever and maybe she deserved a baby with Kentrell so her ass could go through hell for the rest of her life with him. But I personally, am learning my lesson to just pull out and not set a hoe up.

"Y'all eva think y'all ruined they lives?" Herb asked smoking a blunt.

"They ruined they own lives," Kentrell chuckled making me laugh.

"Naw,  Bruh I'm serious. Do you two know what type of stress y'all put on them girls, Mentally? Yb you prolly did the worst cause you infamous in these streets for fuckin up girls mentally." He told him.

"Guess you would know seeing as you a survivor of abuse from Ari pork belly ass,"We both laughed.

"Y'all joking but I'm serious, Quan that girl you got.... She a woman and she ain't gone put up with ya shit too much longer. You act like you didn't have a black eye and a busted lip last week and blamed it on "water"." Him and Kentrell laughed.

"And Yb, you too deep with CiCi. Y'all dangerous around each other and we all know it, thing is with you is you like playing with danger. "He told him.

"Cause... Danger got good pussy, good head and good brains."

"Danger also got a history of having people go missing and killing and getting away with it." He told him.