T W E N T Y- T H R E E

A/N: I've decided to cut Herb out of POVs but he'll still be a character just not in any POVs.

- Arizona Clydes -

"Shit you lookin like you due any day now," Quan said helping me down the stairs of the hospital

We were supposed to go Baby shower shopping today but the way my back feeling making me reconsider plans. As we got to his car the security opened the door to the van and I saw down taking hard heavy breaths. These twins were all up against my lungs and It seemed like Amariah was best friends with my kidneys. I looked to the side and saw Ashley mugging me. I gathered up air and adjusted my position taking off multiple coats.

"I heard you got yo ass tore the hell up by my sister, is that true?" I asked her.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes,

"Girl when I drop these babies, I'mma beat the hell out yo ass best believe," I said laughing staring out the window.

Quan hopped in after what felt like forever and looked as everyone fell tense. I was looking at my phone and promised myself if she said anything slick it was on and poppin. Fuck everything else. The ride was silent until bird brain said something that she would regret,

"Even when those two paychecks of yours are born and you decide to pop up, I'mma still deck you in yo shit you dirty ass groupee,"

I reached back effortlessly and yanked her by hair and her head in between my legs wrapping the seat belt against her arms having full coverage on her face. I punched here everywhere and where I knew she would bleed right between her eyes on the bridge of her nose and she started leaking and crying after I let her go.

Of course people tried to break us up but I ain't let go til wanted to as we pulled over to the side Quan got out and so did Ashley and their fighting began. He yelled at her cussing her out as she did the same holding her nose. He got in the car and she followed him but he closed the door before she could get in.

"Ayo Quan," One of the men said.

"Yo Daw- Just drive mayne, she'll catch a Uber," He told the man as we began driving I stared in my lap playing with my fingers.

Quan saw me and pushed my hands apart.

"Stop allat, you good it wasn't yo fault she been bugging since she found out you was pregnant," He told me.

"But why?" I asked.

"Jealousy, that you was first," He told me rubbing my thigh.