E L E V E N

Kentrell Gaulden

"How long we gone be sitting here ghee?" Bibby asked getting bored

"My nigga if you so damn bored you can take yo ass home den," I snapped.

He lifted his hands in surrendering, " You got it bruh," He said. "Why we waiting outside ha damn school dawg?" He asked.

"Waiting for Chloe nigga I told you,"

"She'on want nothing to do witchu dawg," He told me.

"Nigga, she ain't got no choice but to deal with me," I snarled.

I saw people start to pour out a building most in suits including Chloe and another nigga. He was brownskin and was walking out with her smiling holding her bag. They hugged and that made me hot with my hands clenched and Bibby made a sound cringing.

"C'mon Youngboy let's go," He said starting the car but I got out making him cuss under his breath and follow me.

I walked with anger with my hands heavy, Chloe saw me and her face dropped.

"Wait, Kentrell!" She said grabbing my arm but my other knocked ole boy jaw straight making him fall back as he dropped his stuff.

"Kentrell stop," She said pushing me away.

"I'll see you later Chris," She told him pushing me away as I mugged him.

She yanked my arm and pulled me by the car in which Bibby was in and so was Kayden. She saw Kayden and smiled.

"Why ain't he with Nisha?" She asked me.

"Why you smiling in other niggas faces? I thought we was together,"

"We were, until you choked me and put yo hands on me. And what's it matter if I smile in other niggas faces, He my friend- Tuh I don't have time for this Kentrell," She said walking away and I grabbed her arm.

"So you think you can just walk away like that's it? Naw babygirl, we in this shit together," I told her.

"Kentrell, I am in Law school, I know every threat in the book and I can smoothly prosecute you as well as defend you in a case, Let me go and shit won't pop off," She said calmly.

"Kentrell it ain't worth it bruh," Bibby said tryna calm down the situation.

"I betta see yo ass at my house," I said and got in the car driving off.