T W E N T Y- T W O

- Kentrell Gaulden-

"You need to control yo temper, you be beating the shit outta ha," Trippie told me

I nodded looking a my shoes and inhaling the blunt and pulling it from my lips.

"Look, shawty know what she be doin to set me off, she be saying shit that got me like ' you talking like you got hands or sum' always in my face ... Ya digg I don't hit nobody without reason," I said puffin smoke out.

"And it ain't like I'm the only one in that's hitting the other. Ya know shawty just last night got up and punched me dead in my stomach then started beating my head in," I told him.

He sighed dragging a cigarette, "Dawg y'all need to chill out, all dat shit poisonous to both of y'all," He told me.

"Where she gone go? Her sister said if she came back with me she was getting kicked out and as you can see she wit me," I told him.

"That shit ain't gone last as soon as her sister get that call she on the first drive to her house," He told me.

As we talked the house door slammed and it was Chloe walking off the balcony upstairs. You could hear her crying from all the way where we were, I looked at Trippie and he nodded.

"Catch y'all later man, y'all be safe and chill out with that hitting shit," He told me dapping me up.

I nodded and went upstairs to see Chloe on her phone on Shaderoom. I sat across from her and she slid me her phone crying in her arms.

#Breaking News:
Youngboy Never Broke again alleged Girlfriend, Chloe Sawmen seen sent to ER

#Breaking News:Youngboy Never Broke again alleged Girlfriend, Chloe Sawmen seen sent to ER

Theshaderoom: According to Sources, Chloe was seen at Atlanta St.Davis hospital due to a life threatening Miscarriage
______________________
As we all know Chloe Sawmen is the girlfriend of rapper NBA Youngboy. Apparently the couple was expecting an unborn child. Sources say the cause of the miscarriage varied from natural causes to drug usage to Domestic Abuse.... For more information go to Shaderoom.com
______________________