F O U R T E E N

Chloe Sawmen

"Kentrell Move," I told him pushing his head out my face as I typed my essay

"Put that pussy in my face bae," He told me kissing on my neck.

"NIGGA MOVE," I yelled pushing him.

He sucked his teeth and moved away from me as I typed away my life a pain came to my lip as it throbbed.

"Damn that shit came quicker than I thought," I muttered going into my purse for some cold sore cream. I already knew what it was and was prepared.

"So apparently my Mama and Auntie coming into town tomorrow and I was wondering-"

"Nah," He said bluntly  as he rolled up.

"You ain't even let me fini-"

"No, Chloe I don't wanna meet them ight?" He told me getting close to me.

"I wanna show you off to the public before everything is really official," He told me placing me on his lap.

I sucked my teeth and grabbed my laptop still typing before he closed it.

"C'mere," He told me as I pushed him away.

"No," I told him walking away.

It frustrated me that he wanted a world full of strangers know about us. Sure there was spectulation and I guess a couple thousand people had a feeling but Kentrell always with one girl or taking a picture with another and his lyrics always got people questioning. So no one knows what to believe and manipulates his crowd.

All I wanted was for us to just meet each other's family. Not asking for a child or a ring or clout or money. Just genuine feelings any regular couple would have.

I went into the the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water as Kentrell came up from behind me trying to kiss my neck which he successful did. Sucking and kissing that spot then moving to another I knew I would have marks left. One hand inched up to grab my neck lightly as the other went down my sweats rubbing me gently and slowly.

"Kentrell," I tried to speak but it came out as a moan.

"Yeah baby," He asked.

"Move around," I whined as he kept playing with me.

He chuckled lowly and moved around like I said  licking his fingers and smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to my laptop typing the last of my essay. Right after I got up and saw Kayden on my lap. He looked exactly like Kentrell. No doubt that he was his child for sure.