F I V E

- Kentrell Gaulden -

"Kentrell you BETTA be taking care of ma baybeh yea," Chelsea yelled through her phone

"Guh shut up, Kamiri tell mama byee," I told him.

He bobbed his head and turned his lil chunky ass body and smiled talking and shit. Chelsea said her byes and mugged me before hanging up. I chuckled and laid Kamiri down and went downstairs and saw Kameron running all around the house with out his shirt.

"AYE BOY, You ain't finna be running yo lil ass through the house no," I yelled and he mugged at me and bucked.

I grabbed him and flipped him around tickling his sides as he laughed.

"DADDY PUT ME DOWN!" He yelled.

I kept tickling him and right then and put him down after he farted.

"Ew dudda you stank!"  I told him and his ass laughed.

Nasty lil boy.

I walked to the living room and checked my dms and it was the same girl I had been spamming yesterday. I had been texting her alot tryna get in touch with her and she just now responded. I asked to Face time and she agreed giving me her number. After three rings she answered smiling and cheesing and couldn't believe it was me. I wasn't quite used to the famous life so it was a lil weird seeing shawty scream and turn red in the face, but I let her and soon her sister came and saw me too.

"OH SHIT THAT'S YOUNGBOY!" She yelled.

After about a couple of minutes they calmed down. The girl started cheesing and blushing. Just staring really.

"So you gone tell me yo name or speak or sum?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah I'm Chloe, and you of course-"

"I'm Kentrell, uh look if you too starstruck to talk to me or my disease den I could han-"

"Boy I don't give a damn about yo disease, I'm stuck on stupid cause it's like damn I'm talking to my favorite rapper,disease or no disease I always bang yo music,"She told me making me smile.

"You only telling me what I wanna hear," I said.

"Naw she tellin' you cause she been obsessed witcho ass for the past three damn years!" Her sister yelled.

I began laughing as Chloe started frowning and cussing her sister out. She kicked her out her room and went back to the phone that we was calling from.