T H R I T Y- F O U R

- Arizona Clydes -

"Quan move," I said pushing Tyquian out of the way

All he did was just stand there looking dumb or find something to argue about and it annoyed me all the time. He shoved me holding Myles as I held Milani,

"Mayne move," He said packing up a diaper bag.

"Where you goin' with my son?" I asked mugging him.

"I'm taking my son and we going to Kentrell house," He said shoving me again. I gently put Milani down and slapped the back of his head.

"No the fuck you not!" I yelled.

We always talked about this, I didn't trust Kentrell, I didn't like his energy. His Aura was just so off and so damn demented I didn't even want my son around him. Kentrell always let off less than what really would be happening, He would make it seem like him and Chloe was all good and wedding bells but in reality he was cheating and she was miserable and he ain't care. They put a show on and I saw through it.

"Dawg you need to chill the fuck out cause yo young dumb and full of cum ass really finna have me hurting yo ass," He said threatening me.

"Yo ass ain't gone do a damn thing not in front of my kids," I said. He picked up Milani and took them into our room and closed the door glaring at me as he returned.

"They my kids too-"

"All you do is throw money and gifts at them and be back on yo bullshit. Quan you think I'm dumb? You barely pay the bills around here, you come and go as you want and this been happening since Chloe Trial THREE MONTHS AGO!" I yelled.

"I don't do shit?" He asked sounding offended.

"No, you don't. "

"You don't be saying that shit when yo nails and toes and hair be done-"

"You act like you paid for it," I chuckled trotting to my room as he followed.

I saw Milani fast asleep and Myles slumped over on the bed as well. I put my hair in a bun and slid on some shorts and felt my arm gripped.

"Tyquain let me go," I said calmly.

"Where the hell you going?"

"I'm taking the kids with me to Visit Bianca and her boys,"

"You ain't taking my kids nowhere,"He said mocking me.