F I F T E E N

-Bianca Newman-

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" Kyle repeatedly called testing my patience

I wouldn't dare yell at him cause yelling at me didn't anything but either scare or give me an attitude as a child.

"Yes baby?" I asked him.

"Where is Herb?" He asked me.

I had a feeling he was gonna ask me that. Honestly these last couple of nights were weird, he hadn't touched me since that first night and all he did was run around all over the place and come to my house at about 12 in the morning. At this point I knew exactly what I was getting myself into and I didn't see any potential in this man anymore like I wanted to. All he was doing was playing and thank God I didn't fuck him.

I turned the radio station to Hip hop radio and listened to the radio show.

"Ight ATL today we've got, the upcoming Chicago rapper in the building live in our studio," Camille said.

"Yo yo," Herb said in the mic.

I stopped my car at the red light and muttered, "Unfucking believable," I told myself.

"First of all let's get into the nitty gritty of things, so Herb is you and Tiana goin or are you still hung up with Ari?" She asked.

"Tiana?" I questioned.

"I let my actions speak louder than my words," He laughed as everyone laughed with him.

"THAT IS THE BEST ANSWER!" Samuel yelled into the mic laughing.

"What about the video and of course that photo of you two in the restaurant and Reginae Carter in the mix-up"

"All I'mma say is that if you thinking that's what's goin on, that's probably what's goin o-"

I changed the station immediately to my Bluetooth and played baby shark for Kyle to distract him from the fact that my blood was boiling and I was speeding on the highway.

"Baby shark dodododo!" He yelled smiling.

I smiled at him but on the inside my skin was hot and my face was red. I was angry cause he was playing me. He was playing me for all he could. As we got to the Penn my anger progressed to nervousness. We walked into this room with other convicts talking to families and smiling and out came Tyree. He looked mad which he had every right.