Chapter Fifty-Eight | Second World

Start from the beginning

"Nor would you give a simple man the time of day." His voice was laced with confidence, and by how close they stood, Hisaya was overwhelmed by the strong scent of the man's aroused state. It was intoxicating, and made his own body itchy.

Hisaya ran a tongue over his bottom lip, an instinctive move he wasn't aware he'd done. Ryōichi had tilted his head to the side, face still pressed against Hisaya's skin, but enough that he could see the moistened lips.

Whether Ryōichi was right or not, even if the man was purely saying those things in order to persuade Hisaya that he was the only one who was right for him, the younger of the two had no complaints. Especially when a man as delicious as Ryōichi was standing right in front of him, showing no intention of giving him up. Over his rattling brain, he could feel the almost-painful thumping in his chest. Perhaps it was the innate instincts that 'omegas' had which made them naturally drowsy when aroused, Hisaya wasn't certain. But what he did know was his desires.

And they were screaming at him to jump onto the marble-surface of the island behind them and bare-all to his lover. But the tiny bit of sanity that was clinging on, the part that was repeatedly reminding him that both Asahi and Ichiro were present, kept him from doing so.

"Ahem." Hisaya reacted immediately, his hands shooting out and pushing on Ryōichi's chest. Though there was little to no movement, like pushing on a wall, the young man was immensely flustered as his head whipped round to find the owner of the voice who cleared their throat.

Ichiro was standing on the other side of the island, "Though I'm not into that sort of thing, I now realise I could watch you two.."

"Ichiro" Ryōichi growled from over Hisaya's head, whilst the red-faced omega looked silly as his jaw had well-and-truly dropped.

"What? I'm a nurse, need to make sure everyone's healthy," he shrugged but paused when he spotted his boss' dark gaze get increasingly more dangerous so he decided it was the best time to make an escape. ", which of course, I can see you both are. We'll be going then.."

Asahi was standing nearby, holding Tsuki to his chest and rubbing his eyes. When he heard Ichiro's last few words his sleepy eyes widened. "I'm going too?"

"Baby, remember it was you that wanted a sleepover at Ichiro's." Ryōichi kept one arm fixed on Hisaya's hip, seemingly comfortable with staying where it was. Hisaya was a little surprised too, he also didn't know that Asahi was leaving, he would have liked to tuck his baby in and give him endless kisses.

That started the waterworks- not from Hisaya, but the little bun who was more tired than anything. "But didn't know Hishaya would be here." He spluttered and Hisaya couldn't handle it. He wanted to break free and dash over, but as soon as he took a step away, he was tugged back once again. His back met Ryōichi's hard chest and he blinked quickly.

Looking over his shoulder to the man, Ryōichi showed him the 'parent expression'. "Asahi, Ichiro has been looking forward to your sleepover too, if you don't go then he'll also be sad." He explained and Hisaya gradually understood. Obviously he was a little inexperienced with raising children, but this was evidently Ryōichi teaching their son responsibility.

Asahi looked to Ichiro, who gave the baby a gentle smile. But everyone could see the muddled-mind of the three year old, and he burst into heavier tears. He clutched Tsuki to his chest and ran around the island, impacting head first into Hisaya's legs. The baby clung to him.

"Asahi" Ryōichi tried to make it sound like he wasn't impressed with his sons attitude, but he was still the same man that had hundreds of photographs of the same bun on his phone. So his resolve was crumbling. And Hisaya's was nonexistent.