Tristan stops breathing as she stares into her brother's eyes. He's right. She knows he is. If she doesn't do anything to stop Bryce, she might be the cause of another girl getting hurt. She could stop him. Her. Tristan Foley could put a stop to Bryce.

Tristan nods.

"Will you go with me?"

"Of course." Justin's heart clenches at the agony in his sister's voice, but if she is going to go through with this he needs to be there for her.

Tristan stands outside the police station with Justin by her side. Justin intertwines his hand with hers as they walk in together. Tristan's heart is in her throat as she steps towards the front desk.

"Hi, what can I help you with today?" The woman smiles at the two siblings, her face falters when she sees their solemn expressions.

"I... I want to report a crime." Tristan speaks, her eyes fall to her feet as the lady straightens up.

"What kind of crime?" The woman asks.

"Rape."

Tristan Foley sits in an interrogation room with her brother next to her. She waits. She has never been so intimidated in her life, she can't shake the feeling of fear out of her body. "Hey."

The girl looks over to Justin who has his hands folded in front of him on the table, "I'm proud of you. I'm so proud that you're doing this."

The smallest smile appears on Tristan's nervous features. There is a knock on the door and two policemen file in, sitting in front of the siblings. The girl looks up and notices that Alex's father is one of the policemen sat in front of her, "Mr. Standall?"

The man looks up from his paper he's writing on and gives the girl a sorrowful smile, "Hey Tristan."

The room stands in silence for a moment as the two policemen's pens scratch across their papers. Tristan's stomach churns.

"Okay, Tristan, I want you to know that there is no judgement here. Deputy Wilson and I want you to feel safe and for you to know that we take these cases very serious," Mr. Standall starts, looking up to examine the girl's response.

Tristan nods but glances at her brother, "Can he stay?"

"Of course," Deputy Wilson responds, a kind smile appearing on his face.

"Tristan, you are reporting a sexual assault, correct?" Standall asks, Tristan nods in response, "Do you know the name of the person who assaulted you?"

Tristan takes in a sharp breath, her blood freezing in her veins. This is it. Tristan's head slowly moves to a nod, "It was... It was Bryce Walker."

"And do you remember when this occurred?" Wilson continues.

Tristan's eyes flick up to the police officers, "I was thirteen... the first time."

Both men look at her, "This happened more than once?"

"Yeah." The girl's voice grows small in embarrassment, and Justin grabs her shoulder in support.

"How many times did this happen?"

Tristan shrugs. She honestly had lost count.

"Tristan, you need to be specific about these things. We're asking this to help you." Standall urges.

Tristan bites her lip and looks down at her hands, "I'm not sure... a lot."

"When was the last assault taken place?"

"Last fall." A tear falls from the girl's eyes and she quickly wipes it away. She doesn't want the men in the room to think less of her.

"You're doing great, Tristan," Mr. Standall says the best he can, "Now, we're going to have to ask details about these assaults... Can you do that?"