chapter ten🎊

Chapter ten

I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you, going through my book is really kind of messy but I really appreciate that you have stood over all the evil monsters of the sea and conquered. It has not been easy I must confess. Hahaha😁😂

Eric's pov

“There's no way I'm going to that mask party. It will be very boring without a date and you of all people knows that I and Ana are no longer together " I said from the other end of the receiver. Alice was inviting me to a mask party hosted by some rich people in the society.

I found parties like that really boring because some people are merely just attending to show off and donate to some charities. Don't get me wrong, I love donating, giving out to the poor but the idea of the doing it in an open place really sucks.

“oh jeez, Alice I have work to do. Please just tell me the reason you want me to attend this party so badly?" I asked

“ Because, susanna would be there too" Alice in wonderland blurted out through the other end of the receiver. I flinched, it seemed like everything froze for a split of seconds until I started hearing

“Hello, helloooo, Eric are you there? Did you just drop dead or you have caught some stroke" Alice joked. I rolled my eyes, one of the people that speak me dead but honestly wants me alive is Alice.

“Yes, I'm fine and I'm not dead. I will be in the party in an hour " I heard her giggle and dropped the phone.

I couldn't believe that miss stubborn has decided to show up in a party. I mean, she's always bottled up. Maybe Alice had convinced her again to come.

I rounded up my whole schedule, told my secretary what to do if anything comes up and headed to my house to get dressed. There was no way I was going to a mask party with just a shirt and pants.

About an hour later I was dressed and ready to leave. I got into my car and zoomed off.

Few minutes to the ride, I arrived at the address Alice had sent me. I checked the time, 7:43pm. This is going to be a long night.
I entered inside the hall and searched for no other than Alice.