chapter fourteen 😱

Chapter fourteen.

Eric pov

I watch as susanna replied to Anastasia, the way her lips moved, the way she held her face up high and the way she spoke, looking I and Ana closely. At least, Ana couldn't hide the fact that Suzy was indeed beautiful.

As Ana stormed away angrily, I remembered that I wanted to take miss stubborn no I mean miss gorgeous to another part of the town that is free from burglars and spoilers of mood.

“ common let's go" I said, trying to pull her arm.

She stood firmly, not moving an inch but staring at me.

“ first of all, I didn't make that comment to please you or make her angry. So stop being all jelly jolly. Secondly, where exact are we going?" she asked stubbornly. Okay, back to miss stubborn. I rolled my eyes.

“ I get it, just let me take you where I want to please" I frustrated.

The night is slipping away and we probably have like 2 hours to be together. Surprising, she agreed and headed to the car handle. I immediately went to the car, opening it for her. Trying to act all gently man.

Thirty minutes later, we were in my restaurant. It wasn't a simple restaurant like the rest of the ones you'd seen but it looks more like a hotel without plenty rooms. I had bought it from mama kasi two years ago.

She was very sick and wanted to travel abroad to get good medications, she didn't know what to do with it until I offered to buy it from her. She was very impressed and blessed me afterwards.

As we entered, waiters and waitresses were seen going about their duties. It was past eleven but the place was filled with people. I was greeted formally as the boss that I was and Suzy couldn't hide her curiosity.

“ welcome to Jds foods sprint" I cheered. She was obviously amused.

“ Jds? Jds" she repeated, opening her mouth to speak again but it seemed like the right words couldn't form.

“ yeah, Jds meaning Johnson dé Silva foods sprint" I replied cheerfully. The expression on her face was enough to chase every angry spirits away. I laughed slightly.

“ so this means, you're Eric Johnson dé Silva. I mean the owner of jds fashion company's son?" I laughed.

Of course I had seen her put on Jds clothes and accessories.

“ yeah, my mom owns the company while I owned the restaurant" I said.

Trying to bring her to realisation that I actually own a restaurant.
Before I knew it, she screamed, covering her mouth almost immediately.

Fuckn weirdo