14

Thank me later🤪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran after hearing his words to my room to hide my fast heart beat .

I sat on my bed thinking of any trick to avoid him but i know every thing i will plan will go in gutter .

i heard a knock and taehyung come inside .

"hey babes,what are you doing now"he asked with a smirk as usual .

"just avoiding you" i said irritately.

"liar i know you like  me"

"no i dont" shit why i m blushing.

"i can tell anyways"

i didnt said anything again

and it give him confirmation.

"taehyung listen if i liked you or not nothing will be changed in future i will behave the same and you can do anything but it will not effect in me "

"ok then lets see what happens i will make you fall in love with me just wait and watch" taehyung said.

after that he left the room leaving me in loneliness i was thinking do i actually like him.some thoughts about that nerd taehyung crossed my mind and that make me smile he used to be to different but now he is like other boys but a small hope was still in my mind that he is still the make taehyung i know. something something make him change now i want to know to know the reason behind his damn smirk.that day went by quickly i didnt came out of my room the night i  just ate a packet of chips which was kept in my drawer and thought about tommorow was saturday and i will be going to spend a day with taehyung alone in this house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

i woke up early due to my hunger i got up , washed my face and went down to make myself something interesting . if u are thinking how i know how to cook then listen my father used to taught me some special dishes he made to impress my mother .

i made my way in the kitchen and started making ramen . lol u thought i was really going to made myself something special naa it is to coring to do that alone . when the water was boling i saw taehyung coming down his room with messy hairs, pajamas and a black tshirt he was looking handsome in the morning like but power does he had that made him look like a angel.but anyways that made me self conscious and shit i was not wearing a bra only a tshirt and shorts like who loves to wear a bra to sleep it makes me uncomfortable .

i started to give all my focus on my ramen like noodles boiling in water was the best way to avoid him . but god doesnt like me that much i felt a hand creeping on my waist he back huged me and i know whose it was , my heartbeat was running faster than a tiger . his small action made me feel butterflies in my stomach . he then whispered "good morning y/n" his sleeping voice send shiver on my body which made me lost my thought when i came back to myself i left me without anysaying and i felt a bit lonely when he left but then i heard the sound of shower and an idea popped up in my mind and i smirked thinking 

"really taehyung u think i cant control myself then lets see who wins in the end" i said that to taehyung in my thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

in next chapter i will think about writing something something funny lets see if it works .

thank you for reading i started to get views every slowly now i have 955 views and it is closer to 1k i am grateful.

sorry for a long wait 

next chapter is on th way