8

sorry guys i have not updated for so long bcoz my final exam are coming and dont have time specially my storage is full i cant download wattpad 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

after the entrance of taehyung in my life my life has become miserable . like there are so many problems surrounding me like first this taehyung is not talking to me and ignores me and now this suga and his friends i have to deal with all of them . 

now i really have to come back to my bitch persona bcoz this will only end by that .

i saw jungkook coming in my direction with a smirk .

now jk will be the first one on my attack.

"hey y/n long time no see "

"oh bunny are u missing me ?"

he was little taken back with my reply as always now it was my time to smirk .

"oh sweetie yes i did miss you . you spend all ur time with taehyung that i cant even talk to you now"

first i hate these nicknames why everyone has to say that 

second i know jungkook is playing around so i am thinking i should do it too'

"aww jungkook you are so cute you really miss me? " i said coming closer and closer step by step i come more close grabbed his collar and said "i asked something answer me jungkook"i said with the dominating voice . he gulped and answer " yes-s-s"

this shutter is cute 

i come more closer than suga who was closer to me later the day and i didnt notice that someone was watching me i can feel his breath he was about to kiss me coming in my cage ,before he can kiss me i push him so hard that he landed on floor and said 

"ohhhhh bunny you really thought that i will lost my first kiss to the schools playboy then you are misunderstanding so miss maintain distance with me and also i will spend my taehyung you cant do anything"

"y/n u will face consequences after this " he said giving me angry glares.

"oh really sorry jungkook please take my hand and stand up as a apology"

i said with a cute smile and extended my hand forward he was about to reach my hand but i took my hand back with smirk and he fell on his face .

i laughed so hard on him and before goingi said " jungkook this is the lesson to you bcoz u use girls and left them like you are now ." and after this i walk away

i smiled in my thought that now he will have a lesson and will stop talking to me but little did i know and this whole scene will only result in jungkook having feelings for me.  

taehyung's pov

why why why i always see y/n with a guy everytime i see her this time it was jungkook theschool's playboy . one thing was sure the y/n only likes playboys and it hurts me she dont care about the guys like me why i overthink so much i saved y/n from my bullies bcoz they warned me if i will come closer to y/n then they will hurt her so i started ignoring y/n  and now a new character is added which is jungkook . i hate myself so much bcoz of my persona i need to change myself not for y/n . y/n if i have to change myself for you  i will change just wait and watch . after coming back home with these thoughts i saw that a msg in our school group saying that jin is organising a party that his mansion like house . first i thought that this is not for me but then my changing  thought came in my mind that i show everyone what i can be and can i do.

your pov

i was scrolling through my instagram i got a msg 

jin  

hi sweetie

me

why you have to talk to me with that nicknames i hate them what do you want??

jin

ok ok sorry listen i am organising a party that my home this weekend and everyone in the school is coming so you have to come too

me 

why 

jin 

bcoz its my birthday

me

oh

i thought everyone in the school is coming then taehyung will also be there lets so then 

me

ok i will come take care of me

jin 

oh its my pleasure 

me

it should be

jin 

bye sweetheart

me 

why nickname bye

lets do this with the thoughts of the party i fell asleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

a/n 

hey guys please comment and vote this will encourage me and also i will not update for a time being but i can do it no one knows 

bye bye thanks a lot for 140 reads i purple you

hope you enjoyed it and i never thought that the in bts universe jungkook will die there planning scare me share ur thoughts.