26

Taehyung tries to open the door but it was locked . He was getting worried he was hearing her cries but was confused why she is not opening so he tries to break through it and he successes in it

Here he sees eun just sitting on her bed with her phone without doing anything

"Hey eun , i heard someone's crying was that you"

"Why did would be me"

"If it is not you then u was it?"

"V, i was watching a drama do u have a problem with it"

"No , i just...........why dont u want me to live with u anymore" taehyung says with worried eyes.

"And why u are suddenly calling me V i thought u dont like that name"

"Taehyung u have changed so much since we came together , u dont care about me , u just fucking care about that bully friends of your . I thought u were different taehyung but no u are so like them and u fucking leave everytime we have sex . Do u know how much that hurts"

"See eun i am sor-"

"No today ur sorry will not work i had enough of you , so u can get out of my house as soon as possible"

"Eun u dont understand why i am doing this"

"V i dont want to hear any excuse from you just pack ur bags and GET OUT"

taehyung was just staring as eun for a solid minute he dont want to leave but he thinks he kind of deserve it , its his fault why eun is being like this . Neitherlessly he have to work as per the plan . But the feeling of being away from eun was killing him inside he dont know what to do , his eyes were being filled with tears. Instead of brushing them off he just turns around and walks out of the room.

Eun pov

Taehyung just walked out of the room and my heart broke into pieces , his eyes filled with tears stared at me and i have lose the energy to even stand . The way he is acting is so much for me i couldn't take this anymore , i think i have made the right decision but still i am so scared , even if i said to him that i dont want him to be here  its opposite i just want him to come and hug me and kiss me till i cant breathe but

I think its impossible now

Back to no one's pov

Taehyung went to the jimin's home , he couldn't stop crying to his ride there . He drives as fast he can so no one sees him cry

Knock knock

"Hey taehyung what are u doing here and..........with bags"

Taehyung head is dropped down he just enters the room without saying anything. He drops his bags and rans to the guest room he usually leaves.
Its so much for him to take , he loves eun from bottom of his heart being away from him hurted him so much that he cant stop crying like a little baby .

"Taehyung open the door"

Silence

"Taehyung please"

Silence

Taehyung opens the door and just drops himself on jimin

"Jimin everything is over i dont know what i will do "

"Taehyung its okay but tell me first happened"

He decribed everything to his bully friends to making love with eun . He know he had made mistakes but its all for the kids he wanted to save and take his revenge on that bully friends which he hates from bottom of his heart .

"Jimin i am gonna take my revenge on them more harder now "

To be continued