9

somehow i was feeling so excited for the party that i cant wait for the weekend to come.somewhere in my heart i was thinking that i will be able to meet him.

so exciting i called my friends rose and riya to go shopping with them to have a beautiful dress .

they are friend with me since 5 years they are so dear to me . i love to go shopping with them bcoz there choice about clothing is really good.

they came with me to the mall and after searching for finally you pic something which was cute and sexy at the same time.

taehyung's pov

taehyung was doing the same due to change he want to come up with he was searching for everything he has to find something sexy to wear but he cant find any.

so he called jimin his best friend does he mentioned about him ?

no ? ok

he is the one who stay by his side and save him from his bullying he was like him too he was also a nerd but he doesnt show himself he always acts tough infront of everyone but inside he is a sweetie .so he understands him more than he understand myself.

he came to his house and look now his house is fire.

he told jimin about how he likes you but also hate you in someway and he wanted to change himself for her.

JIMIN WAS SHOOK 

never in his life he thought taehyung will change himself for a girl

A STUPID GIRL(no offence to y/n)

after calming himself suddenly jimin become excited and dragged jimin in the mall and bought him some clothes like his liking and he also some accessories  for him to wear he was happy now.

'this will be great y/n you will see'

time skip to the weekend 

taehyung was getting ready with jimin who was also invites as he is jungkpook's friend and jungkook was jin's friend so much confusion.

he saw himself in the mirror and was shocked bcoz of his looks it was so different from the normal ones.but he has to do this to make her realise that he is not a simple nerd she thinks i am.

y/n pov

i was getting ready like like  other this is what i wore

my friends were saying i m looking beautiful i stared myself in the mirror and i also know i was looking pretty no denying in that

i paired it with pearls earring and white timberlands now my excitment was on other level i was desperately waiting to see taehyung after a long time. i was missing him so much and also i was waiting to see his reaction after seeing me in this dress.

 with that in find i sat in my car but my friend drove us to the jin's house

when i got there i was so shooked this house was something it was like a massion ad i can hear music from outside .

third person's pov

jin saw y/n climbing out her car i ran toward her she was looking awesome like literally wow i ignored my thoughts and came near her .

"hi y/n,whats up lady you are looking fabulous today boys will drool on you"

"hello jin it is not like that you are looking good as well" she said with a smile at that moment she wasnt taking them as bullies just normal friends.

"so come inside and enjoy yourself" he said with a warm smile  and was ready to go inside but y/n stopped him."ohh jin wait i didnt wished you happy birthday and stay blessed" she said and jin replied again smiling"thanks"

jin went inside faster then her he was feeling happy out of nowhere bcoz of her presence he was feeling good but he didnt know how.

she got herself inside the house and start to wonder here and there everyone from your class was there even jungkook was there he saw her they made eye contact but only for a split second before they both turn there directions .

she found herself sitting on the sofa which was a little aside from the party she doesnt want to dance right now she was waiting for taehyung to come . her eyes was fixed on the entrance .whta she moved around using hope of him to come. she then realised that a nerd like him will not come to the party like it.as she was deep in thinking she doesnt realised that someone was coming in her direction with full confidence.

but then someone called her .his voice was so similar to her ears that she stand up but then she saw something she was not expecting to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cliffhanger the story is  its turning point as it is my first story this story will only have 35 to 40 chapters only 

comments and vote to make me happy.

and also comment about ur opinion about werewolfs and vampires do you like this stuff but yess comment story i will start one with bts characters was i loves these kind of storiessssssss

lots of love

riya