25

Taehyung wakes up and writes a letter to eun letting her know he have to leave early bcoz of the plan he has been thinking . Things he want to do to that bullies who fucks everyones life . He stands up changes his clothes . He got lazy changing his look again and again as he is not used to all the makeup , the piercings , his clothes but he loves his looks when he is all dressed up . He gets out of the house and reaches the school . But he sees the three of the people he hates the most laughing at a student who is suppose is gay calling him faggot . This angered him so he was 👌 close going to them and making them know what there place is but he has to calm down.

He goes to them and try to get there attention to himself so they stop bulling him but his plan fails so he tries to think of something but sees eun coming in his way he calls her and sees them getting there attention at eun . But eun doesnt seem impressed she hates them and when she sees taehyung with them it hurts even more. She wanted to ignore and go to her class but namjoon stops her.

"Hey dear where are u going"

"Can't you see i am going to my class are u blind"

"Why are u getting angry"

Eun doesn't replies and goes to her class , walking in more speed than usual.

"Eun is so sexy when she is angry" namjoon whispers in yoongi ears but taehyung listens it.

He helps the kid who was getting bullied and sends him away the time the three are talking .

"Where the fuck that kid went" jin says in anger.

"I dont know hyung i think he ran away i was not looking at that way" taehyung replies trying to get out of this situation .

"Oh ok"

Taehyung takes a breath of relief he though they saw him helping him to run away  but they didnt.

"What a losers" he thinks in his mind

"Whatever lets go to class we are already 30 mins late" namjoon says and goes to there class they all follow him too.

At night

He is everything planned what he wants to do and how he is gonna expose that bunch of losers who likes to hurt others.

Taehyung makes a group chats containing numbers of the all the students he get to know got bullied by them . There were a lot , there were like 40 kids who are getting bullied, it doesnt matter how young or old they are , they are the victims . There are half boys and half girls , all with different reasons why they get bullied . The most common reason was them forcing them to do there homework or taking money from them on daily basis, harassing them to obey them. All these students were out of there limit. He was feeling so bad for all the them he can relate to them so much that his eyes was getting watery . After spending almost 2 hours reading there concerns . Taehyung comes up with a plan. He knows its not the best thing ever but he wants these three to get on there knees in front of the people bullied by them , so they can understand what embarrassment is .

In the other room , eun is tired sitting there . She is upset by the actions taehyung is taking how he has changed. He has changed his company and now becoming like them , using people like he wants.

Eun calls here parents and tells them she doesn't need this tutor , she is doing fine . At first they refused but then they listened to her bcoz they love her , they doesn't want to hurt her.

Taehyung gets a message from eun's parents

EUN'S MOM

Son u dont have to come from tomorrow

He gets confused about why they suddenly stopped him to tutor eun even though they didn't do the time they had too . So he goes to eun's room to ask her what is happening.

"Eun what happened why ur parents messaged me to stop tutoring u"

Eun doesn't answer.

He waits for two min when he dont get a reply . He presses his ears to the door to hear if eun is inside .

Then he heard something which breaks his hearts in pieces

Eun was crying

A/n

Hey guys sorry for not being active but my last year exams where going on. I know this story took more then 1 and half year but i still haven't completed but now that we all at home i decided i will try to update daily from now on there is only 2 -3 chapters left so i hope i write a good ending so u all can be satisfied

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all💞💞💞