22

i am soo soo soo sorry loves i didnt updated in so long i am so guilty this will not happen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung got home seeing eun already slept he thought he will talk to her and will told her not to go the date with jungkook  but now he cant he was in anger but after he saw eun face his anger was going away she was sleeping peacefully . taehyung remembered there night together he started to blush.

"taehyung maintain your attitude " he said to himself.

in night

taehyung was waiting for eun to wake up but she never came out of her room . he came to her room to knock and go to her room but he stopped himself . on the other side eun was starting at her door thinking if she should go out but she doesnt wanted to face him . both got back to there rooms again without a interaction . taehyung was feeling guilty for treating eun like that so he made a plan and was hoping it works out then he slept.

in morning

eun got out of her room but didnt saw taehyung so she was sad and happy at the same time.

she was happy because she is free of awkward interaction and sad bcoz she now thinks that taehyung really dont want her as his girlfriend thats why he left early.

she got out to see taehyung standing near her car in black jeans , black tee and black leather jacket . looking hot as ever with his little dark eye makeup he was looking perfect . if eun was ice she would have been melted by now . as she was drooling taehyung pulled her to the car and sarted driving it was so fast eun that she didnt realised what was happening with her. as soon she realised she was ready to get out at that point but taehyung stopped her . she opened the seat belt but taehyung got so close to her and there faces were only 1 cm apart the distance was making there gof heart go boom boom . they stared into each other eyes but then eun freshened her mouth and taehyung got back to her position. 

"hey i can go on my own and its my car i have a right to ride it on own"

"baby you will look more good riding me than this car"

on her face was full of red color so she didnt talked again.

they reach there school . eun got out and fastly going not to face taehyung.

taehyung saw that and ran towards her and pulled her hand and took her to the entrance. he put his hand on her waist and they entered the school

everyones was looking at them , it was common for her but now she was every flustered . he dropped her to her class and .taehyung then kissed her cheeks and in a second he was gone leaving eun with her thoughts