7

a week is passed and things are like this and I m hating it .I thought and I finaaly have a perfect friend who doesn't want me for my beauty thats what I think it can be wrong. 

now here I m going to school with some courage and bold decision of talking with him.  I was looking so dull I don't even wanted to go today I am sick for 2 days so I WAS not coming to school but because of fucking taehyung I came today so that we can fucking talk like what is the fucking reason that he didn't even msged me is he was that busy?

I reached school and I met with three persons who was the last I want to see they were jin namjoon and yoongi . they saw me and starts to walk towards me . I just try to ignore them because I don't want a encounter with them as after but they have done to taehyung I am 100% sure that they are bullies . but my luck was not with me as they pushed me a little bit . I move around and gave them a wtf face . before they were laughing they were having a serious face . "hey y/n " yoongi said . "hey sugar " I smirked at my sarcasm because his nickname was suga and he has pale skin so sugar suits him the best. "sweetheart I m not a person you can talk like that if I want I can rip so in just few sec" I frowned and started thinking what the fuck he mean by that because of my innocence I asked him " what do you mean"  with a confused face . I swears to god it was a very big mistake . he suddenly grabs my hand tightly and pulls me towards him our lips has a couple of centimetre difference . he stared at my lips and I gulped I don't want to give my first kiss to this psychic. before he could steal my first kiss I saw taehyung at a distance and he was having a hurt face I don't know my he was like this because u all know he is ignoring me for the past week. but I took right decision at right time as I pushed yoongi " stay away from me idiot" "why princess you were enjoying it " I start to get angry at his flirtatious behaviour "I hate you guys you are all bullies" there face expression changes but replies anyway "who did we bullied babygirl" I was cringing at the nickname he was giving me it was not suiting on his mouth ."you bullies taehyung ad he is my friend I gave you my homework I thought you will do on your will but you forcely gave it to someone else who didn't even wanted to do it" after saying this with confidence and anger I take a glance of taehyung who was standing there with open mouth . I smirked internally at his reaction . when I thought they don't have anything to say I continued "if I see you again with that boy I will kill you guys" "hey why are you even depending him he is a whore and a faggot . he studies extra then necessary .he don't even have a capability was saying anything to us he is like a slave he will do whatever we want him to do" now it was his time to smirk . I saw him with a shock face and his friends was praising him for his boldness. " and second thing he is even even talking to you . we know he just hates you he don't even wants you around you can just go fuck yourself" I was getting angrier and angrier but then I took a glance at taehyung again and now he was having a cold face we made eye contact and he just walks away. I don't know why that hurted afater all this happening a whisper was made from my mouth which I will regret for my whole life . I whispered "I cant fuvk myself" I don't even make sense and they and me both were shock at my answer but yoongi starts to smirk again . oh god I cant even tell how much I hate that smirk ."oh so you need help" I was getting tried and I was already hurt so I just replied " leave me alone" and I walk away it was becoming my favourite dialogue. ughhhhhh such a headache . 

 mow after so much of drama I slowly slowly reached my classroom and kept my head on the table because I was not feeling well again.

a/n

thank you so much guys I am very close to 100 views . hope you guys like it comment if there is any thing you need to read .

guys i know i made many mistakes plz cooperate now i will correct it when i will finsh this story

lots of love from me

bye bye