4

I got ready for another day and starting thinking about the bullied guy whom I don't even knew the name and face of. but I had a determination that I will protect him from everyone and I will take back my homework that do that again .not that I was good at studying I was always in top 5 but when it comes to doing homework I am the most lazy  person. lol 

when I reach, I was expecting my friends to be at the gate waiting for me but I sawa cute guy who was wearing a blue jumper ,a yellow squad shirt and he was having silver hairs with a bandana .

[ this is how he was looking ]

he starts walking towards me and start to blush I don't know why I was blushing and it was confusing me. then he shyly said " hi" . inner me was like how should I reply I was feeling so shy but I replied anyway " hello" "what is ur name" he asked."my name is y/n ." I replied with a small smile ."yours??" I asked. "my name is taehyung and I just want to say thank you for tomorrow for saving me no one has done this for me " he said with his boxy smile which made my heart to flutter but before I can say something he start to go away , I ran toward him and grabbed his hand "hey please give my homework back I will do it on my own" I said ."no I will do it  because you saved me " he said and went inside his class and I was just standing there with my mouth gaped. then I felt a hand on my hand , I turn around and saw my two friends "hey y/n what happen why are you standing like this?? riya said with worry . " ah nothing, lets go to class "  then I went to my class.

not that I know 4 guys were seeing everything behind me.

today was so good I cant explain . I was finally able to know him. not so much but I know he is cute from inside and from outside , i cant even stop thinking about him.

in lunch I saw him again at the table eating peacefully but he notice me , our eyes met I gave him a small smile but he just looks away shyly . now this is embarrassing . I passed two tables and sits with my friends and start  eating but our eyes were meeting again because we both were looking at each other the whole time.

time skip 

at the end of the school day I was taking my bag from the locker . taehyung approaches and asks shuttering " hey can I get-get-t-t ur numbe-r-r-r? I start to feel shy at his shutter "sure 98xxxxxxx " then he ran away and he left me with so many thought . what the fuck is his guy is going doing with me why I feel like this I cant even explain how I was feeling .

a/n 

hope you guys like it next chapter will be up soon . please comment like and vote . and I know I am writing trash lol

bye bye

lots of love to who are reading I don't even knew that someone will read this and i am also getting rankings

thank you for reading.