2

I came down after class to eat lunch with my friends. everyone is eating happily but I was deep in thought that why they want to hangout because even though i love to hangout with people i.just cant go with anyone and most importantly who are they gonna give my hw.

My thinking was interupted when a guy came and sat in front of me and started staring.

"what" I said.

"nothing"

"then why are you staring"

"because you are beautiful"

I rolled my eyes on his comment and said "boy ur trick will not work here" he frowned and said "ok ok but just letting you know my name is Jungkook and I will protect you from this cruel world"

"ok chessy knight get out of here" he stood up and walked away.

I saw my two friends staring at me . "what"

"you just said get out to most famous boy. every girl is beside him"

"oh love I don't give a shit about these type of boys ok so leave me alone now" I said little angrily.

"ok miss universe"

I rolled my eyes at them and went to my next class.

Time skip

After coming back to my home, i went to my room and drifted to asleep. 

I woke up at 8:30 and a growl was heard from my stomach. I stood up wore some comfortable clothes and went to buy myself some fries. I was on my way I saw a guy that was in my class who gave the teacher the hw . but he was not alone he was between 3 boys who were forcing him by giving him a pile of copies. I frowned because of curiosity I walked near them and saw that guys were jin namjoon and yoongi. I walked to them and shouted "stop" they all looked in my direction  after I shouted the boy stood up ,lifted the pile of copies and ran away.

I was so angry that I ignored them all and ran towards that boy.

"hey hey hey bandana boy listen" I said but he didn't stopped. I ran after him to keep the pace. I shouted again after stopping because I was out of breath

"hey please stop I will not eat you" he finally stopped and looked in my direction .

"sorry about the guys I will try that they don't do that again"

"you cant do anything they will be like that forevee I have been bullied by them for so long that now I start to think its part of my life"

he said in his deep voice.

"no, no one is needed to be bullied. you are intelligent and these things should not happen to you."

I said waiting for a reply but he just ran away and I was also not able to see his face which I wanted to see the most.

I went to burger king got some fries got back home, ate it and drifted to sleep again thinking about him. hope he will not get bullied again and I was also blaming myself that I gave my hw to those people. But for god sake never trusting them again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so guys this was the second part 2 I will update more too but here I have a problem the storage of my phone is very low to download wattpad but I will try my best .

lollllll

hope you guys like this chapter . thank you for reading bye bye bye 

lots to love

sorry but taehyung's hair is red now I am dead. my ghost is writing this story . you should be scared. : < p

Edited a/n

Lmao there are so many funny mistakes i am dying kskdkdk its fun to see my 3 year old self