12

this chapter is dedicated to @flamefirez her comment made my day i had a computer science exam and it was terrible but ur comment made me happy thank youu❤❤

••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••~°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••••

taehyung was literally giving me so much confusing thoughts like litterally what the hell i have done when i was drunk i am thinking that i just kissed him

WAIT i really kissed him

i lost my first kiss to taehyung

thank god its taehyung

NO what am i thinking it was supposed to be for my lover 

but nevermind now i cant do anything about it.dur to the hangover i just slept all day.

NEXT DAY

i walk to the school in a simple outfit like a pair of jeans and a lace top . i went to my locker to get my book i met with jin .

"hey y/n why u left the party early we searched for you but you were not there"jin said with a worried face.

"sorry jin i drunk to much so i went home"

"alone?"

"yes-s"i replied without looking in his eyes bcoz i lied i dont want them to know that taehyung was the one who dropped me.

i was headed to my class when i meet my friends we talk for a little and dont tell them either what happened to have some dignity .

At lunch

I took my tray and find a suitable table to sit as I was doing it someone came near me sat on the seat in front of me .I glazed up and got shook bcoz I saw taehyung in front of me . I stared at him as he was looking handsome with his new dressing sense and new hair cut I was loving it . I was lost in his blue eyes but a hand on my shoulder startled me , I came back to my world and saw taehyung smirking at me
"What?" I said him.

"Did you forget me ?" He said me like we haven't met for like a month .

"How can I forget a nerd" I said with a smile bcoz I know this will hit him bcoz he changed himself.

"Don't call me a nerd bcoz I am not a nerd " he said little angryily .

But I just ignored him.

I stood up from my sit and went to the glass bcoz after seeing him I lost my appetite . I know I have a crush on him before I mean very little one .ok ok I just have attraction towards him. Bcoz he was different from everyone but now he is like everyone else in our school this upseted (is it a word🤪)me . I was about to leave but I feel a hand on mine ,I turn around and saw taehyung having a poker face but then what he said leave me off guard .

"Listen y/n I have changed myself only for you bcoz i saw how you enjoy the company of our schools' Playboys so if you want or not I will make you mine and if you got into my trap you will not be able to get out off it" he finished his talk with a serious ,stood up got out of the lunch area .

I just stared at the door from where he left . His words left a shiver in my body and now I am afraid but he will do .

Tiringly I finished my day got home and slept ,thinking what is doing to happen in my life.

I was thinking about several circumstances that can happen afterwards but I was not aware of the Toronto that is going to come in life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hey guys hope you like it comment vote 🤠🥰🥰🥰
My exams are over now I am free just thinking about my result😂😂