Chapter 1: The Dragon

"You monster!"
"Demon!"
"Die!"
"You don't deserve to live!"

"You lied to me...how could you?"

Those where the words that have always followed me every where I went. I've had to move from place to place ever since my parents died 13 years ago, my dad died protecting my mother and me from these so called devils, fallen angels and angels while my mom died doing the same thing protecting me but from fallen angels. Back then I never knew why they did what they did but as I got older I started to realize why they did what they did. I'm Natsu Dragneel I'm a Dragon Slayer I can use different types of elemental magic due to me being part dragon, but I'm also an Etherious Demon. It's something that lies deep within me that I've tried to keep hidden ever since a certain incident forced me to control my self. I'm 18 years old and I'm in my third year in high school, today I start a new year, at a new school Kouh Academy. According to the research I did on the internet about this school. It use to be an all girl school until a few years ago it became a coed school allowing few male students to join the academy. I joined this school because it's the closest one to me, the other school is a hassle to get to so I decided on this one because I'm too lazy to get my education elsewhere so here we are.
As I'm walking to school I'm on my phone checking how much money I have left to do some grocery shopping after school when I bumped into someone.

Natsu: I'm sorry I didn't notice where I was going.

???: No that's fine I didn't notice either

Natsu: here let me help you

With out even looking at the person in front of me, I knew it's a girl who I dumped into due to her voice and her scent she smelled like very elegant. Once I help her with her stuff I stood back up handed her stuff back to her and continued walking to school never bothering to look at the person I just bumped into.

Natsu: I seriously need to get off this stupid thing it's bad for my health.

I say as I put my phone in my pocket and continue my walk to school. After about five to seven minutes I finally make it the academy.

Natsu: this place is huge! Pretty fancy as well

I walk to the front entrance admiring the front part of the campus as I begin to hear whispers from all the students around me.

Female student: look it's the new transfer student.

Female student 2: he looks cute

Female student 3: that scarf makes him look handsome with the school uniform on

I just don't hear female students I also hear male students wishing me bad luck.

Male student: cocky bastard thinks he can come in this school and steal our women!

Male student 2: stupid transfer student what a stupid scarf it's not even cold.

Male student 3: I got an idea boys.