Ananya smiled to self, '' I am not going to repeat Ranvijay's mistake. I am going to end your story for ever Netra.''

Walking back to her office, she informed Balwant, ''We all leave now. Mom will stay back with Ranvijay. Make the security arrangements.''

***

''Dev, don't been ridiculous. Its like walking into the death trap.'' Netra tried to reason as Dev went about packing his stuff.

''My sister is in danger. My younger brother, who has nothing to do with all the shit is missing. the man who bought me up like his own son is lying on the bed heart broken and you are asking me to be selfish now.'' He sounded mad

''Dev, I don't want any revenge.'' Netra pleaded

''Then you should have thought about it before filling my ears and mind with poison for years.'' he replied jerking her hand off.

''This is for that girl, isn't it.'' She asked jealous.

''Yes, I love her and won't let her marry someone else. Moreover, just think if I succeed. You will have an upper hand. I will have Sona and Sagar back, you can have your revenge.''

''What if you fail?'' She asked worried

Dev held her by shoulders, ''I won't! Its now or never.'' I have been waiting for a moment for very long. Large gatherings have some loop holes and my men are keeping me posted on everything, I am sure I won't fail.'' Netra gave in. Dev zipped his bag, ''Did you hear anything on grandma?''

''No, she suddenly went missing. I think she is keeping low, she planned to visit Suryagarh. I think she is keeping a low profile to avoid from getting tracked.''

Dev nodded. he picked his bag, hugged his mother once, ''You leave after me. My men will take you to the decided place. I will see you there.''

Netra nodded. Dev once visited his step father once before leaving, promising to bring his kids back. ''You too are my son.'' Aadhavan said in a weak voice. Dev pecked his forehead, ''then get up for your son and I promise to be back soon.'' 

***

Vikram dialled Chitra, ''how is she?''

''I don't know how to answer that.''

''Just tell me in one word.'' He demanded

''Miserable!''

''Why?''

''Really Hukum? She is being dragged into something she has no idea of. She is innocent, she is siding with her brother because she doesn't know the truth and I feel even he doesn't. There is lot of communication gap between you guys. I suggested you should talk but you don't consider me mature enough.''

Vikram smiled, ''Are you changing sides?''

''I would rather die. But talk it out, it will change things.''

Dialogues are possible when both parties are into an agreement. Dev decided to attack, now time for words over.'' He stayed silent for few minutes, ''Take care of her . Once this is over, I will set her free.''

''I hope its easy for both of you.'' Chitra mocked. Vikram just shook his head and disconnected. He knew things could never go back to be normal again. She was the love of his life and he decided to stay loyal to her. Even if it meant staying away from her. Picking his duffel bag he made his way to the vehicle where his siblings waited for him. His heart pained for Rolli, he threw an arm around her pulling her to his chest, ''I am fine Vicky!''

''WHom are you kidding girl?''

''No one. This is my choice and I am not going to regret.'' He stared into her light eyes for long moment, he could read nothing. He smiled, she was Ananya's Rathore's daughter and getting into her heart was possible only if she was willing. Pecking her forehead he got into the vehicle, Rolli turned when she felt eyes on her. On the porch stood her mother staring down at her with zero emotions, she knew better. They just had this day to turn things over, after tonight, they will defeat and end all that pose threat to the family. Rolli smiled, waved and got into the vehicle driving off.