Love Story - Kyle Broflovski

Start from the beginning

Later that night, after Cartman had forced Y/n to become one of the members of KKK, Y/n sat in her room. She looked down at the dress she was wearing. It was elegant and long, like what a maiden would wear. And that, much to Y/n's disappointment, was what she was. A maiden of Princess Kenny. A thunk was heard against the window. Then another thunk. Y/n's curiosity got the best of her, and she walked to the window. Kyle was there, smiling up at her. "Y/n, I missed you." He whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

        She laughed, "But it's only been an hour, young King."

        Kyle pouted, "But that is far too long, Fair Maiden."

        Y/n smiled at him, leaning down towards him. Her hair came forward too, and she whispered, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes.'"

        Kyle nodded, "We should meet somewhere close by. Meet me by Stark's Pond, as soon as you can get out." She nodded, blowing a kiss down to him. He returned the kiss before running off. 

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.

Y/n put a pair of black leggings and hoodie on, tip-toeing down to the front door. Her mom was sleeping on the couch, her hand on her face. She smiled and opened the door, closing it quietly behind her. She ran down to Stark's Pond, her hair bouncing behind her. 

We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew

Kyle sat on a bench, his hands fiddling nervously. She leaned over him, "Hi." He smiled up at her, kissing her cheek softly.

        "Hey." 

So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.

Y/n closed her eyes, listening to the wind. She walked around the bench, sitting next to him. He laid his head down in her lap and she began to fiddle with his hair. "How was Cartman?" Kyle asked, looking at her face for her reaction. 

'Cause you were Romeo – I was a scarlet letter,

She cringed, thinking back to what Cartman told her when they were 'training'. Also known as just giving her a dress. He had given her the dress and sat down, pointing for her to sit next to him. "Y/n, you are my key to winning. So don't let that dirty Jew trick you with his dirty Jew tricks."

        She opened her eyes, looking down to Kyle. "He didn't want me to hang out with you." Kyle laughed.

        "But here we are." She nodded, leaning down to move his hair from his eyes. 

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."

Then an evil laugh filled the once beautiful silence. "Yes, here you are." Y/n froze, Cartman. He stepped out from the dark, a gun pointed at Kyle. "Get away from Y/n, Jew." 

But you were everything to me,

Y/n shook her head, wrapping her arms around Kyle. "Don't hurt him Cartman!" She pleaded, hugging Kyle tightly.

        Cartman smirked, pointing the gun at Y/n. "Fine."

        Kyle's breath hitched. Surely Cartman wouldn't shoot his own sister, right? Nah, he would. This is Cartman we're talking about here. Kyle sat up, standing away from Y/n. "Okay, Cartman. I moved. Get the gun off of Y/n." 

I was begging you, "Please don't go."

Y/n's mouth was open, tears falling down her cheeks. "K-Kyle." He gave her a soft look, but Cartman shook with anger.

        "I tell you stay away from him, and here you go, running away." He took a step closer to Y/n, "That won't happen again." He threw the gun to the ground before grabbing her wrist. He dragged her off, ignoring her pleas for him to let go. 

And I said...

Back in her room, this time a lock on the windows and doors, Y/n sniffled into the pillow. "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes'." 

        Cartman opened the door, sitting on her bed. "Y/n, I thought we agreed. Jews are dirty money stealing liars, and we don't love them." She just shook her head.

        "Romeo, save me, they try to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes.'"

I got tired of waiting

Two weeks had passed, and the Elves had yet to attack the KKK. Kyle hadn't even moved from the throne, just sitting forward. Sometimes he'd cry, other times he shake. Then, on the second week anniversary to his frozenness, Kyle moved. He stood up, making Stan run to his side. "Are you okay?"

        "I left her there." He whispered, tears in his eyes.

        "Who, dude? Who?" For Kyle, Cartman, and Y/n had yet to tell anyone. Well, Y/n told one. Kenny. 

Wondering if you were ever coming around.

Y/n sat next to Kenny's throne, her hands folded in her lap. "So, you love him?" Kenny asked, looking down at his maiden in waiting. She nodded, "Then why is he not here?"

        Y/n let out a sniffle, "I don't know. Maybe.......maybe.....he didn't like me!" She began sobbing into her hands, while Kenny rubbed her back comfortably. 

My faith in you was fading

Then a plan came to his mind. He called Stan, "Hey, have Kyle go to Stark's Pond at two, okay?"

        "Yeah, whatever. Bye Kenny."

        "Bye." Then there was a hang up. Kenny looked back to Y/n, "Y/n, go put on your favorite outfit." So she did, running to her room. She returned in a beautiful dress, curtsying.

        "Why am I wearing this?"

        Kenny shook his head, "That's for me to know, and you to find out. Let's go to Stark's Pond." She sighed, but followed him. 

When I met you on the outskirts of town.

Again sitting on that bench, Kyle fidgeted with his hat. "So, she's coming? Here?" Stan nodded, bored already. "Wait, what if I'm not ready!" He ran back towards the Elven territory, but Stan stood in his way.

        "No way dude. Y/n will be heart broken if you leave." Kyle nodded, returning to his seat.

And I said...

Y/n walked with Kenny, "Will you tell me yet?" He laughed and shook his head, pointing forward. Kyle was sitting there, adjusting his hat. Her breathing slowed. "But....but......"

        "Just go!" Kenny pushed her forward, making her stumble. She fell, straight into Kyle's arms.

        She looked up, "Uh, hi." He smiled,

        "Why don't we sit?" She nodded and sat down, crossing her legs neatly.

        "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think." Kyle laughed, moving from the bench to the ground.

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

"Y/n, I know we just met. And I know we haven't got to hang out a lot, but will you be my queen? Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad – go pick out a white dress It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes.'" Y/n smiled, nodding. She gave him a kiss, the two of them falling to the ground.

        "Of course Kyle."

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you...

So, was it good? I hope so. Lovve ya.