She Will Be Loved - Stan Marsh

Stan Marsh X Reader 

Song: She Will Be Loved By: Maroon 5

Running towards the Elves' kingdom, Y/n was panting heavily. Cartman, Butters, and Douche bag were behind her, shouting out profanities. "You bitch!" "Slut!" "Meanie!" That last one was Butters, if you didn't figure that out. He never really was one for insults, was he? Any who, why was Y/n running? Because, she had just successfully stolen the Stick of Truth, after pretending to be on the Humans' side. Ha! Cartman should've known better.

She sped past Mr. and Mrs. Broflovski, along with Ike who was watching Yo Gabba Gabba. That show always gave her the creeps. "Y/n!" Kyle shouted, obviously happy for her arrival. "Did you get what I requested?" He questioned the (h/c) haired girl, raising a brow. She nodded lazily and tossed him the Stick. He failed to catch it, but someone else did it for him. 

Stan Marsh. 

A level 13 warrior, he was Kyle's prized possession. And Y/n's crush. Stan clucked his tongue and shook his head, "You have to be more careful with the Stick, thief." He muttered, glaring at the ground. Oh right, had I forgotten to mention something? Stan hated Y/n after she called Wendy a slut. But because she was Kyle's cousin, she got to stay on the Elves' team. What? Was it Y/n's fault that she was blunt and had a tendency to let stuff that she shouldn't slip out of her mouth? Nah, it wasn't. She was just that special. 

Kyle glared at Stan and turned his attention to Y/n, "Because of your work, we will celebrate! Pop and pizza for everyone!" All of the near-by elves cheered, but Y/n paused, going to say something. But she decided against it and looked to the ground, deciding her fate. Kyle, however, noticed the change in he rmood and coughed. "Y/n? Can you meet me in my throne room?" 

She nodded and followed the Elf King, her (e/c) eyes never leaving the ground. When they entered the tent, he spun around to face her. "Alright, what's up with you?" She heaved a sigh and looked up at him, her eyes brimmed with tears. Should she tell him? Could she tell him? I mean, this was his best friend, and if he knew that she liked Stan, he would never forgive her! Aw, screw it!

"I kinda have a crush on Stan, but he hates me after what happened with Wendy and now I'm just a loner theif that he has to deal with." Y/n broke out in tears as she uttered the last part, collapsing into her cousin's open arms. He patted her hair down as she let out a sob, shaking. 

Outside the tent, Stan was leaning against the door. He shook his head, Y/n really was clueless sometimes. But, that's one of the things that he loved about her. No, he never hated her. He was just jealous because he knew that a bunch of boys had crushes on her, including the ever-so-lovely Princess Kenny. He wiped the frown from his face and barged in, acting as if he was going to ask a question. "Hey Kyle, I-" He paused, giving them time to look up and scramble away from each other. "What happened with her?" He questioned, looking to his best friend. 

Kyle shook his head, "You should already know, asshole." Stan gave a fake gasp.

"THAT old dispute? Y/n, I don't hate you! I love you! I was just jealous, so I was trying to make you feel my pain." Y/n glanced at him, a look of hope in her eyes. Kyle shook his head as to say, Don't trust him. 

She hugged her cousin and whispered, "Can we have a moment?" He nodded and grumbled something about stupid love stories. She let out an awkward laugh and watched as he left the tent. Once she was sure he left, she turned to Stan. He went to apoligize again, but she jumped on him, making his back land to the ground with a solid thump. She gave him a pashionate kiss and he pushed back the force, both moaning softly.

There was a gasp at the door and they turned to see Cartman peeking in, a blush on his cheeks. "Uh, I'm just gunna steal the Stick now." He darted over, grabbing the Stick before running out. Stan looked to Y/n, smiling.

"Are we just going to let him get away?" She held her hand to her chin, thinking. 

"Meh. For now." And with that, she gave him another kiss.

*Insert PewDiePie swearing* I'm sorry that sucked. I just had to get back into the swing of things after being away for a while. But I hope I can get back on track soon and add a better story. - Boondock.